Yep, again last night 3+ hours of buggy old soa.... Got to him with 1 hour and 28 minutes left for title. Pieces of floor missing caused the pillar to not spawn in transition from p2-p3 giving soa the absorb buff, Soa decided not to land a few times from p2-p3, Lightning orbs doing all sorts of crazy pathing, orbs double ticking, mind traps being up in the room before we even pull, despawning at 3%, battle resses taking a player outside the instance to the fleet... Oh and my personal favorite.. player died, but he didn't die... when he fell through the floor that wasn't actually there he landed in a DIFFERENT INSTANCE with full health....

Needless to say, we didn't make the 2 hour mark....

Bioware... Your raiding community is trying to tell you that these things need fixed... It's not just me.. flip through the pages here. You will see numerous Soa threads on every single page... People are paying their money for this game.. the very least you can do is acknowledge this stuff. There isn't one thing about any of this on the known bugs sticky. Your raiding community is begging you to fix this fight.

Your game is super fun, it has a ton of potential, but if your new content is as poorly coded as the current.. I can safely say by the posts all over these forums, that I will not be the only one to cancel my subscription.

I guess they think finding ways to get past the bugs is part of the raid. A good trick is, after you do the council, just exit zone and reset the instance. Then go in and do soa. It seems less buggy that way. We had to do that on our NM run and we still got the title.

Soa is so bugged no matter the level you do him at it is hard to get my normal ops group to give him more than 1 or 2 try before moving on.

Lava in is room has so many corpse in it doe to jumping to avoid gear damage cause of bugs in the middle of the fights its not even funny.

Edited by Rejectoo

The only issue we had on NM Soa when going for the title was lightning balls double shocking which was killing some of our raid (mostly sorcs) who were topped off and had a shield. Would love to know what people are doing to have the other bugs happen to them. My theory on floor missing (since you don't want to reset the zone and blow chance at the title) is not to wipe during a transition. We haven't had floor missing in like 6 weeks.