(and Slicing) Pls, remove Mission Discovery Investigation recipe from mission rewards

Glower

Just because armstech doesn't have the sort of popularity as some of the other crafting skills doesn't mean the best source of materials for endgame barrels and other pieces should be dropped. Thankfully I doubt bw would be silly enough to remove one mission discovery reward without removing the others simply because people have arbitrarily decided that they can't make money off them.

My level 18 Armstech crafting alt finances my two level 50s almost exclusively. Please continue to dump the missions cheap on the GTN for me ;-) I need them, at all levels, so that I can make the awesome weapons and off-hands you all buy for your characters and companions :-)

My tip to OP: Exchange your investigation missions with another type of mission with a friendly player with armstech.

And removing it is just plain silly, where would I get the mats for all the stuff I make daily?

Off-topic, what they should remove, or reduce the droprate of, are the modifiable lightsaber schematics. I could wallpaper the fleet with all those I have gotten the last months, and each artificer needs only one of each...

Edited by Hekatai

Off-topic, what they should remove, or reduce the droprate of, are the modifiable lightsaber schematics. I could wallpaper the fleet with all those I have gotten the last months, and each artificer needs only one of each...

ugh... I wish people would stop listing them on the GTN and just trashing them at a vendor's. Searching for Crafting schematics for Artifice is a painful task. 60 pages of garbage.

or reduce the droprate of

Okay! Reduce droprate of Mission Discovery Investigation recipe from mission rewards! :D At least it will increase their price. Also, I just sell them to vendor, nobody needs them even for free, I tried. :p

Yeah and this too! And "mega-rare" cybertech speeder recipe. And blue 50-lvl relics... Oh, Bioware... :confused:

Edited by Glower

See, I'd love it if there were more craftable lightsabers in game, so people could have models they like for vanity purposes, and more craftable speeders. Now we have moddable offhands, I'd also love to see armstechers and artificers able to make orange offhand shells. There are some really cool looking vibrosword models in game, how nice would it be to be able to craft orange versions of those for end-game vanity purposes?

Heck, with the speeders it would even be nice to just have the existing Hotrigged Speeder Bike with a different paint job or two. I'd love it if you could get them in blue or gold! Perhaps the super-rare speeder schematics could require researched compounds or sliced tech parts or both.

Or how about cool new crafting schematics for synthweavers and amormechers that require researched compounds? After all, there are several synthweaving schematics now that require scavenged metals even though a synthweaver won't typically have scavenging as a gathering skill.

The answer is more cool schematics that use the materials, not removing the missions that grant them.

ugh... I wish people would stop listing them on the GTN and just trashing them at a vendor's. Searching for Crafting schematics for Artifice is a painful task. 60 pages of garbage.

This could easily be one the most frustrating things in the game. Every time a companion comes back with one of thoughs schematics I just want to force choke them to death. :mad::(:eek::mad::(:mad:

I thought I read that investigation will now also give enriched durasteel. I can't find the post on the PTS anymore. Can anyone confirm? If this is true these missions will go up in price. Since the new droid parts require enriched durasteel.

Pls, remove Mission Discovery Investigation 340 300 recipe from mission rewards.

No ONE buys this stupid Investigation recipes for almost a year! Its just junk now! :confused:

What do you mean nobody buys them? I leveled an alt to 400 Investigation just to buy the 1,500 credit 340 missions from the GTN. I've gotten tons of mats, cheap purple companion gifts, and a bunch of inheritance and birthright gear from them.

Edited by Screaming_Ziva