This is crazy...

Cilas

Don't you have work to do!!!!! :p

#1 Get me that clip asap - I got ambitious last night and pretty much finished the video and skipped the trailer idea. Just waiting on you.

#2 Tell me when DFr is doing duels at DKSP. Us Ebonlore guys enjoy dueling too! We call it Duel School here in the hood.

Don't you have work to do!!!!! :p

#1 Get me that clip asap - I got ambitious last night and pretty much finished the video and skipped the trailer idea. Just waiting on you.

#2 Tell me when DFr is doing duels at DKSP. Us Ebonlore guys enjoy dueling too! We call it Duel School here in the hood.

Lol, I'll have it to you by Friday! Does that mean you don't want my bit to be in trailer style?

I'm an easy person to find, either in Dromund kaas dueling or world pvp in section x or black hole. I do occasionally explore areas that aren't meant to be accessible as well

Lol, I'll have it to you by Friday! Does that mean you don't want my bit to be in trailer style?

I'm an easy person to find, either in Dromund kaas dueling or world pvp in section x or black hole. I do occasionally explore areas that aren't meant to be accessible as well

Yes you can still do trailer style. You have a 40 second window roughly before i hit the 15min 30sec maximum on youtube.

So you gonna say what you did exactly to get yourself out of combat to do that and keep yourself out of combat?

I didn't do anything surprisingly, it was a weird glitch.. the only way i was locked in combat was if I attacked him. he could attack me all day long and neither one of us would be put into combat