look like revan.

i once played the beta, i fought revan with some other, in the

cinematic he puts on his mask and begins fighting you,

but now when he puts on his mask the hood get toggled off? why is that? also i had battle master gear and wearing the mask and hood at same time so i almost looked like a revanite type, but now you have to choose, mask, or hood? why did bioware change that :s? it worked perfekt, please put it back,

I thought this thread was going to be about Revan's manly five o'clock shadow.

Shame he looks like he hasn't eaten in a while and acts so......emo

Although the voice acting isn't as "hammy" as that General at the end of Black Talon.....

"Do they even know???!!!!"

<one hand clutches chest, whincing in pain, whilst other stretches out into the distance>

That's a performance that even Sir Richard Burton would be proud of :)

Edited by Tarka

Shame he looks like he hasn't eaten in a while and acts so......emo

Although the voice acting isn't as "hammy" as that General at the end of Black Talon.....

"Do they even know???!!!!"

<one hand clutches chest, whincing in pain, whilst other stretches out into the distance>

That's a performance that even Sir Richard Burton would be proud of :)

Honestly the General at the end of Black Talon is my favourite bit of voice acting next to the scene at the end of the Sith Warrior storyline (won't spoil it with who but you'll know if you've done it).

I skip all of the dialogue in the FP's simply because I've seen them too often, but the General at the end of Black Talon? I love the voice acting there and irritate all my friends by refusing to skip it :)