Really...? Zombies?

Zemeckiss

If it wasn't in a Movie it's not cannon, you want to know how I know that , Because George Lucas does NOT consider it cannon.

Ole George discarded mountains of EU "cannon" when he made the prequels. This doesn't make many of the EU books bad, some are excellent, BUT only the Movies are Cannon.

If it wasn't in a Movie it's not cannon, you want to know how I know that , Because George Lucas does NOT consider it cannon.

Ole George discarded mountains of EU "cannon" when he made the prequels. This doesn't make many of the EU books bad, some are excellent, BUT only the Movies are Cannon.

I think the word you're looking for is canon.

Goal post movement, go!

The Death Trooper bit was brought up in direct response to someone saying that games aren't 'real' canon and implying that books are.

Whole series of novels about it, one of which takes place in the Old Republic (in even the same block as TOR itself).

Fun fact, this game is built off EU canon. The fact it uses it doesn't surprise me in the slightest.

Clarification EDIT: Red Harvest was written to take place in 3,645BBY, whereas the game starts in 3,643BBY to 3,641BBY at present. So the events of the book take place two years before the game starts, and therefore...

Edited by Foxfirega

Wrong. Lucas does consider it canon. He discounts the EU in places because it is not in keeping with his vision of what Star Wars is. And since he owns the story, you can't deny that he has every right to accept or discard whatever he wishes. Plus:

Coruscant

Aayla Secura

Quinlan Vos

These are but three examples of Lucas taking something from the EU and making them official canon that cannot be changed by anyone other than himself.

New patch is just fine...

If Bioware released new flashpoint inside a spaceship people would complain how we have another indoor instance.

If Bioware released a flashpoint with robots as enemies people would complain about how boring those enemies are.

If Bioware released a flashpoint with a ghost town infested with rakghouls people would complain about rakghouls reminding them of zombies.

Oh come on

Just goes to show you can't please everyone. There will always be those who QQ about everything, as though they have nothing better to do.

Edited by LadyNightArrow

This made me LOL. Lucas has to approve the story of EVERY SINGLE book ever published if he doesn't like it he has the power to kill it.

Edited by Daraco