I haven't found many reasons to cancel my sub, but I have about had it with Hard FP's

It's not really the bugs where Bioware is failing. It's the response that's failing hardcore.

Customer Service is an absolute travesty and when you do actually talk to someone, they seem to be completely impotent when it comes to actually CORRECTING or COMPENSATING for the problem.

The protocol droid is the tip of an extremely large iceberg of fail when it comes to customer service, and the situation IS causing long-term, irreparable damage to this game's image/reputation.

It has to change, and it has to change fast; convincing people to STAY in this game is getting tough.

the bugs i have been so unlucky to encounter i have been able to outsmart. dont know bout you guys, but come on... a loot chest bugging here and there... get over it.... its just loot. if you are all about the loot, i dont think this will be the game for you.

and then when you encounter a bug, lets say on the only hard boss in the flashpoints, the boss in battle of ilum, you know what im talking bout if you been against it. but no other boss is hard compared to it. from time to time it bugs, and the adds that spawn during encounter will stay alive in the next try, just engage kill em and wipe.

if you cant deal with bugs, then dont. if you still enjoy the game as many others. report a bug when you see one, and work around it.

yesterday we killed soa, and there was no loot at all, we got legacy and some members got their quest completed others didnt. but we laughed about no 1 got the big fat bus mount for 5mins and moved to other stuff...

if you cant deal with it or work around it in some way.... stop playing.. i admit they are annoying. but im 140% sure they are working at full capcity to fix all the bugs.

I honostly get a kick reading these forums... The best part about them are the stuck up children that preach how this game is to bugged. Lets be real your not spending your own 15 dollars your spending your mothers 15 dollars. Take a look back at all mmo's at launch. WoW was TERRIBLE, and by terrible i mean UNPLAYABLE.... at least your can play the game that your ************ about. Rift was (to me) roughly the same state as this game. It had its bugs but when you had a bug just wait or it to be fixed and go do something else. The best part about all of this is, when talking to players in game.. (you know the people that actually play the game and dont sit around ************ about it.) THey all seem to agree that the game is fun. (with some flaws... no game is perfect). SO you really only have 2 options. can it and play the game while posting constructive feedback to the game (and pointing out totally false accusations about how Bioware is about to lose all sorts of money from Unsubs.) Or go play a different game... Seriously.