Modification stations

Talon_Starfire

Hi,

Does it cst less to modify items at the modification stations or what is the point of them?

Thanks

The cost is the same. The only thing you currently need the mod table for is to add an augment slot to an item.

Originally in beta, the tables were the only way you could add mods to gear. This changed late in the beta but the tables were not removed from the game. When augment kits were added to the game they made it required to use the tables to add the slot so they had a unique use once again.

Wanted To Buy: Modification Table for my ship. :D

i second that big time, i'd pay more for that than a ship mail box, but not as much as for a gtn kiosk, somewhere in the middle would be fine. :p

Also does anyone have a list of places besides the fleet and "starting planet/Capital world" that have modification tables?

i second that big time, i'd pay more for that than a ship mail box, but not as much as for a gtn kiosk, somewhere in the middle would be fine. :p

Also does anyone have a list of places besides the fleet and "starting planet/Capital world" that have modification tables?

Same here:cool::sy_havoc:

...on the fleet? They are at the crew skill section, in the upper ring.

On the Stations they are in the ring I believe by the Crew Skills or PvP section, but do not appear on the Map. In the Republic Starting world it is actually Coruscant that has the tables in the middle below the Senate Chamber. On the Imperial side it is actually Dromund Kaas and over by the trainers and merchants off to the right after you enter the city and are facing the three areas infront of you (cantina to the left side of the city).

Hope that helps...

Wanted To Buy: Modification Table for my ship. :D

Why?

There is not much difference between ship and fleet in time taken to get there. I never feel the need to add a augmentation slot instantly and end and begin every day I play on fleet.

A table on my ship would seem to be of marginal value if at all.

Why?

There is not much difference between ship and fleet in time taken to get there. I never feel the need to add a augmentation slot instantly and end and begin every day I play on fleet.

A table on my ship would seem to be of marginal value if at all.

That's nice for you, but I have characters living on their ships since they have everything they need there except for daily missions. I usually park in orbit over the Black Hole so I can run my dailies quickly.

That's nice for you, but I have characters living on their ships since they have everything they need there except for daily missions. I usually park in orbit over the Black Hole so I can run my dailies quickly.

I see.

I guess different play styles have diffent needs. Parking an alt on a ship just never occured to me.

I see.

I guess different play styles have diffent needs. Parking an alt on a ship just never occured to me.

I do the same thing. I've got 11 toons currently, 2 of which I use for raids, 3 which I'm leveling and the rest do crafting.

I'll typically log through the crafters quickly, collect sales, kick of crafting / missions, list new things on the gtn, and move down the line, then switch to the toon I'm leveling.

It's very convenient to have these on the ship ever since I bought the ship gtn. Load times are quick, everything is at hand, including mailboxes, etc.

If there were a mod station I could buy for the ship it would be super convenient.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...