Level 50 Legacy

Kiaxn

Whats the point? Have lvl 50 legacy and legacy is completely useless after lvl 25.

New armor skins

Implants that give your armor effects?

Weapons?

Dono what would other people like to see at lvl 50 legacy

Post below =)

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree.

Right now, advancing legacy past 25 is pointless. I'm at 46 right now and i get no benefit from it. Could at least reduce the ridiculous Legacy gear/perk pricing.

I dunno though, maybe they have plans for higher level legacies in the future? It really just seems like a huge hole was left in there.

Edited by GhostDrone

I really don't know. They have already reduced the legacy level of a load of things because of all the moaning. So even if something arrives with a legacy 50 requirement, a little crying from the usual bunch and it'll be down to 20 a patch later.

I agree.

Right now, advancing legacy past 25 is pointless. I'm at 46 right now and i get no benefit from it. Could at least reduce the ridiculous Legacy gear/perk pricing.

I dunno though, maybe they have plans for higher level legacies in the future? It really just seems like a huge hole was left in there.

Legacy is an idea from the game creators...it's a conflict with Cash Shop.

I'm sure they'll have something but for now you're way ahead of the curve. Maybe a easy band-aid would be a title for recognition and knowing that the hard work is done already when they eventually do impliment high-end legacy googies.

I'm sure they'll have something but for now you're way ahead of the curve. Maybe a easy band-aid would be a title for recognition and knowing that the hard work is done already when they eventually do impliment high-end legacy googies.

see even a title would be awsome

Do we need prizes for everything? Its not like you played that much specifically for the legacy reward which you already knew didn't exist. If there was no legacy system, would you have not been playing?

Well... I did not play that much for the legacy reward, that's true. However, I feel it's a little unfair that legacy level doesn't matter in terms of the prices of legacy perks which are stupidly expensive. In fact, it's harder to get legacy perks if you play several characters: that means you don't often do dailies on your level 50s so money is harder to come by.

The best way to really take advantage of the Legacy system is to play one character only: then you can do all dailies every day, run HM flashpoints as much as you want and you'll be swimming in money soon. Altoholics, however, either have to grind a lot before turning to alts or just ignore the legacy perks.

Leagacy was mainly for the alt-A-holics. Beyond that its was a meaningless add-on for people who had 2 level 50's before the launch of legacy.

It was their way of saying "to keep playing was to roll alts and lots of them", waste your credits on stuff and fluff that was meaningless to a level50.

Edited by bravotwentysev

While I'm sure more legacy stuff will be coming.

There is just no way BW would let it stand empty from level 25 to 50.

If anything there should be a scale on legacy level to mod extraction. higher legacy level, the lower the cost for pulling out mods and such.

There could be so much they do with legacy but as it stands now, half of the legacy levels are dead and represent nothing but some random set of numbers.

Sad really.

While I'm sure more legacy stuff will be coming.

There is just no way BW would let it stand empty from level 25 to 50.

If anything there should be a scale on legacy level to mod extraction. higher legacy level, the lower the cost for pulling out mods and such.

There could be so much they do with legacy but as it stands now, half of the legacy levels are dead and represent nothing but some random set of numbers.

Sad really.

lol yea but if they gave you a pull out mod perk to reduce the cost it would be say 1 mil creds and only available on that char, you'd most likely have to purchase it on every char (alot of people are beyond the 8 now with the extra alt slots) turning it into another useless non-beneficial waste of coding.

lol yea but if they gave you a pull out mod perk to reduce the cost it would be say 1 mil creds and only available on that char, you'd most likely have to purchase it on every char (alot of people are beyond the 8 now with the extra alt slots) turning it into another useless non-beneficial waste of coding.

While we're speculating, maybe it would be a legacy wide perk and be 500K per level with 4 levels to buy.

Each level purchased lowers the cost of mod removal by 25% across all legacy toons.

2 million credits and you pay nothing for mod removal for all legacy toons.

I'd pay it in a heartbeat and it would be amazing.

Whats the point? Have lvl 50 legacy and legacy is completely useless after lvl 25.

New armor skins

Implants that give your armor effects?

Weapons?

Dono what would other people like to see at lvl 50 legacy

Post below =)

There is currently no point BUT, if you want to see an idea for making Legacy Level more meaningful ...

CLICK. MAH. SIG!!! :)

Someone on my server the other day was claiming that after the latest server merges when we got an extra 4 slots that they had an extra 8 (16 total) with only 8 total created characters, so it wasn't like they had 16+ chars on different servers and it put them all on one, they were legacy level 50 as opposed to everyone who only had 12 but were not legacy 50, I can't confirm or deny this as i'm only legacy 45 right now, but maybe there is an unadvertised perk for hitting 50.

Anyone legacy 50 that can confirm or deny this ?

I can deny it. Level 50 legacy, hit it between the server transfers and the server merges, and I was at 8/12 character slots when the server merges landed, and I'm currently at 12/12, no change in upper limit.

Someone on my server the other day was claiming that after the latest server merges when we got an extra 4 slots that they had an extra 8 (16 total) with only 8 total created characters, so it wasn't like they had 16+ chars on different servers and it put them all on one, they were legacy level 50 as opposed to everyone who only had 12 but were not legacy 50, I can't confirm or deny this as i'm only legacy 45 right now, but maybe there is an unadvertised perk for hitting 50.

I am legacy 50, and have 30 character slots on my server, but it has nothing to do with legacy perks/level- it has to do with having multiple servers filled with characters to save names, which all got rolled into one server...hence I now have 30/12 for my character slot listing... 4 pages worth... and im keeping them all lol.

I can confirm there are NO hidden legacy perks at 50. You just ding lvl 50...and thats it.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Dev Post

I talked to Lead Designer Damion Schubert about Legacy Level 50 and potential rewards, and here's what he said:

We are currently looking at things we can add to the Legacy page - in particular, Legacy will need some juicing up after the Cartel Market goes live - but I wouldn't expect any changes until after the Free-to-Play update at least.

I talked to Lead Designer Damion Schubert about Legacy Level 50 and potential rewards, and here's what he said:

We are currently looking at things we can add to the Legacy page - in particular, Legacy will need some juicing up after the Cartel Market goes live - but I wouldn't expect any changes until after the Free-to-Play update at least.

Thank you for informing us.

I also think that legacy needs some major buffs, mainly due to the fact that everything requires money... I have lvl 37 legacy and I have barely bought any of the perks..

Thank you for informing us.

I also think that legacy needs some major buffs, mainly due to the fact that everything requires money... I have lvl 37 legacy and I have barely bought any of the perks..

Everything requires credits. Once F2P gets rolling then everything in legacy will cost money.

Yeah, Legacy would need some serious juicing up, specially if you plan to monotize it, you want people to go crazy for the stuffs that's in there, and most of it is kind of meh.