Kotor

Yowfatto

These threads are so silly right now, haven't played KOTOR in years but just played LS side was fantastic, now time to play the alternate DS, though in my mind LS is how it really plays out. I really forgot how great the game is. I don't think I'll have a chance of finishing by the time I get game access which should be Thur. latest Fri., but at least it will pass the time until I do, what are you guys doing while you wait, these forums have gotten to childish for me.

SPOILER ALERT DON'T READ BELOW IF YOU HAVEN'T PLAYED KOTOR.

I really, really hate killing mission though in DS, I don't understand why the heck she just doesn't run off with Carth or say ya I'll join you so she can run off later. Heck I don't know why they didn't give the option to force persuade her. After hearing her voice I noticed it sounded exactly like Vette and I thought hmmm, too coincidental must be the same VO. I checked and I was on point, no matter what, that VO actress still sounds like a 14 year old I couldn't believe she still sounded exactly the same. I really wish they had made Mission older in KOTOR, 14 yo is just a bit too young for my tastes. Funny how she plays a good looking twilek again.

Edited by Yowfatto

killing the time with playing GTA IV oO ... thought about playing KotOR I or II but I basically played it too often ........

Have you played 2 with the Restored Content Mod? Makes it even more awesome than its already awesome level and actually kills a few of the nastier bugs!

Edited by aliasalpha

I loved SW as a kid. Then I played KOTOR as a teenager and it sparked that love for SW back up again. I am playing this game partly because of KOTOR and partly because it's a BioWare game. I have ran through that game so many times and played so many different styles and it never gets old. It is one of my most favorite games of all times. It showed me I had a passion for RPGs. Thank you BioWare for KOTOR and now TOR. Edited by Ldogg

Kotor was a great game and the book Revan was great as well in my opinion. It really kind of put a finality to the Kotor franchise. I thought the ending of Revan was sub par but that was to be expected. You can't take one of the most complex characters from a video game that you helped graft and make an ending that will please everyone.

If you haven't read it I suggest getting a digital copy and read that while you wait for your EGA invite. It is a quick read so it will at least take up a few hours to a day. Plus it sets up a lot of lore for ToR. There is even some content in game that relates to the book from some of the companions in game and missions available at higher levels

Edited by Zerrik