Datacron Taris

MasterJakob

What do we do with them after we find them ? I did not see any increase in stats from opening the datacrons .

If that is true that would mean that they have not fixed the bug from beta. Can someone confirm this? Are datacrons actually giving stat increases or not?

I remember reading a post about this is beta which said that you have to log out in order to actually see the stat increase on your character sheet. In other words it is increasing your stats it's just not apparent right away on your character sheet...

SPOILER

I believe the datacron you are talking about takes 2 people to recover. There is a gust of air that can be shot out by someone else pressing a button and you getting shot up to the pipe. The button is located on a console in the lower center area/

SPOILER

I believe the datacron you are talking about takes 2 people to recover. There is a gust of air that can be shot out by someone else pressing a button and you getting shot up to the pipe. The button is located on a console in the lower center area/

This is just trolling..

True answer:

Can anybody give me any pointers as how to do that "final" jump to get to the datachron that gives you cunning, on Taris? I tried force speed and some other stuff. The thing is in that "final jump"(well the final jump that could be classified as hard anyway) you have to jump up higher and forward, not to fall down. I just cant do it!

Granted that i have a laggy old computer that doesn´t exactly help.:(