Two Marauder Athiss (HM)

Latest video of us clearing the Athiss flashpoint on HM. Doing the last boss without a cleanse was a nightmare!

I linked the playlist the video is in as the direct link wasn't working for some reason. :confused:

We are getting to the point where we are running out of operations bosses we can two man with just our marauders so have started to try some flashpoints. If anyone has any other ideas of stuff we can clear on maras (no companions), feel free to drop a suggestion. :)

Edited by Dractonis

Latest video of us clearing the Athiss flashpoint on HM. Doing the last boss without a cleanse was a nightmare!

I linked the playlist the video is in as the direct link wasn't working for some reason. :confused:

We are getting to the point where we are running out of operations bosses we can two man with just our marauders so have started to try some flashpoints. If anyone has any other ideas of stuff we can clear on maras (no companions), feel free to drop a suggestion. :)

Meltdown :rolleyes:

Alternatively, give Lost Island Hardmode a go. I think that would be a bit tougher than Athiss

Alternatively, give Lost Island Hardmode a go. I think that would be a bit tougher than Athiss

Yeah I like the idea of Lost Island HM. Though my immediate worry with that is Sav-Rak. Staying alive for us relies on near constant DPS for heals so running around pressing buttons and being beat on instead of whacking the boss spells doom.

We can't outheal the damage for meltdown, and there are far too many stunlocks for effective healing.

Edited by Dractonis

I recall seeing a lone sentinel click his way through athiss hm last summer....

As far as I know as well you don't have to deal with the affliction debuff with only one player, which is what we found hardest in the instance. I'm not sure if that is a player only mechanic or whether it would affect the solo guy's companion or not.

Edited by Dractonis

As far as I know as well you don't have to deal with the affliction debuff with only one player, which is what we found hardest in the instance. I'm not sure if that is a player only mechanic or whether it would affect the solo guy's companion or not.

it does affect companions. my Athiss HM solo video here :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O4I_dLBtRqI

(assassin tank)

Edited by UTlNNl

Nice! How long did that take you? Did you do it first time or did it take a couple of tries to perfect solo tactics etc?

a very long time, haha. everything in the video up until the last boss was my first attempt. but the last boss took a very long time to get down just right.

had to change my positioning so that my comp's AoE heal would hit himself as well as me. had to get down the timing so I could move him back into my assassin's shelter immediately after a cleanse (or else he would die on the move).

probably took 8-9 attempts before I beat it the first time. the video is actually the second time I beat him, but my footage didn't save correctly the first time. so I ended up having to do about 15 attempts before I got one recorded... haha.

Edited by UTlNNl

Hey, here is our Lost Island Hard Mode kill.

Apart from Sav-Rak who was infuriating, Athiss was much harder simply due to the last boss and the lack of cleanses.

This version worked fine, thanks a lot for the effort.

Good work, on the Lost Island run as well. :D

Thank you, it was fun to do although if I removed the sound from the video you would hear the two of us bickering the entire time because he kept pulling trash before we had healed up. :o:o