A couple of questions

TayThorian

I am currently playing a Gunslinger and am lvl 18. Totally enjoying every moment so far, but have some questions I hope someone may answer.

My Companion Corso - How do I know what stats are best on the items for him?

Is there anyway when I hover over an item in my Inventory I can get it to show the companion equipped item instead of my own. Would make it easy to work out upgrades.

Ship combat - Is there a limit to the number of times I can do each mission. I've done the same ones a couple of times and get XP and credits each time. Do these stop at some point

Thanks in advance

There is an option in the preferences menu that allows you to turn on comparison tooltips for both you and your companion. This way, when you hover over an item it will show your currently equipped equipment and that of your companions.

As for your question about the spaceship missions, someone else will need to answer that as I haven't gotten that far yet but having a blast with the game so far.

Corso Riggs uses Aim and Endurance as primary stats (you can check out http://www.swtor-spy.com for detailed information about all companions in the game). You can get in-game information about your companion by opening up your character panel, then clicking on the companion tab at the bottom of the window. Hovering over the stats for your companion will tell you what the stats are doing for your character. Also, if you have any of your companion's starter gear, look at the stats it has and go with that for future upgrades.

There is an option to show companion comparison tooltips for items; that should help you know if something is an upgrade or not for your companion.

As for space battles, no, there is not a limited number of times you can do them. You will receive experience for doing them, but the quests associated with them can only be completed once per day.