Twi'leks unite!

Celestry

Righty, I'l throw some Twi'lek feedback for what it is worth.

For your average goodie, goodie or rogue Twi'lek we have good options.

Sinister types could use a couple of British dentistry faces (Jabba's asistant) and around the neck lekku style.

Helmet troubles should not stop them from being Troopers and Bounty Hunters, as much as some say they do not exist both Twi'lek Hunters and freedom fighters or soldiers can be found in Star Wars.

I think the less we see of Bib Fortuna's traits the better for all involved. *shudder*

I will raise my tchun or tchin for this vote. Especially for us Dark-siders. ;)

Well if you ever need a light side friend come visit my server. Yeah, wish there were more skin colors in general. I have 1 royal blue, and one that odd reddish/orange color. Plus, the training saber going through the lekku when it is on your back just looks painful.

Would also like to see some Togruta love as far as playable goes. We have them all over as NPC's and they look great. So the model is there, but not the animations.

Edited by Celestry

I'm pretty sure that's a Nuralioon... or what ever Kit Fisto was.

you would be correct sir. It is Eison Gynt. However he was originally a jedi, and yea, when I first saw the avatar I thought it looked like a twi'lek. Still does since it is cropped enough that you dont see the other headtails behind him. So I guess I should say.. more MALE Twi'lek Avatars! To go along with my other wants. :p

Well if you ever need a light side friend come visit my server. Yeah, wish there were more skin colors in general. I have 1 royal blue, and one that odd reddish/orange color. Plus, the training saber going through the lekku when it is on your back just looks painful.

Would also like to see some Togruta love as far as playable goes. We have them all over as NPC's and they look great. So the model is there, but not the animations.

And if we end up on the same server but on different sides I will grant you a respectful nod-as-I-pass-by even if it were, for some odd reason, a PVP situation. Glory for Ryloth.

Should you ever feel the tug and pull of the Dark Side, you have an ally to look for. ;)

I wouldn't mind meeting someone on Ajunta pall for some twi'likian rp. ~_^ Think you have what it takes to bring a Twi'lek born the imperial's capital planet as a slave from a bloodline of twi'lek slaves that go back ages to the hyperspace war, only to be elevated to a student of the academy? *Grins* Or will YOU be pulled into the darkness with him!

Don't know why you can be a twi'lek jedi knight and not a twi'lek sith warrior.

Because in the empire Twi'lek are slaves and the warrior caste is a noble one. Twi'lek can be acolytes (inquis) because that storyline starts you with the history of being a slave regardless of race. Originally Pureblood Sith were only going to be allowed to be Sith, Warrior, again due to the whole noble caste, and Pureblood are SUPPOSED to be instantly better than everyone else, caste wise that is. However they changed it to allow them to be slaves as well, which if a pureblood came from a shamed or conquered family It does make some sense. Twi'lek however have been slaves in the empire since the Great Hyperspace Wars.

Some slaver is going to have a field day in this thread.

Hey, if business is slow we might facilitate things ourselves. I'd say very few of us lekku'd ladies and gentlemen are unaware that the 's-word' is one of the best means to leaving Ryloth behind. :p

Some slaver is going to have a field day in this thread.

*checks list for bounties on Twileks*

Well, if you guys need protection from slavers i'll give you a special discount. I'll even roast them with a small flame...

*grins*