Do normalmode / hardmode flashpoints drop biometric alloy ?

The Biometric Crystal Alloy drops from the last boss of a hardmode flashpoint or from the bosses in Normal Mode Operations.

Must be random whether a given boss in NM operations drop it. Went into EV (normal) for the first time a couple of nights ago, pretty newbie group (a couple with experience, but 5-6 of us were first-timers) and we only got as far as beating the first two bosses. But neither of them dropped an alloy.

However, both dropped "double" the columi drops, i.e first boss dropped two of the columi gloves tokens (one consular, one smuggler) and the second boss dropped two columi offhand tokens (both consulars).

Must be random whether a given boss in NM operations drop it. Went into EV (normal) for the first time a couple of nights ago, pretty newbie group (a couple with experience, but 5-6 of us were first-timers) and we only got as far as beating the first two bosses. But neither of them dropped an alloy.

However, both dropped "double" the columi drops, i.e first boss dropped two of the columi gloves tokens (one consular, one smuggler) and the second boss dropped two columi offhand tokens (both consulars).

sounds like you had it on ML.

Here is the list of Epic Crafting mats and where they drop from. Hope this helps clear up any confusion. And also as others have stated, don't use master-looter you won't get all the drops your supposed to.

Edited by PiercerPro

Here is the list of Epic Crafting mats and where they drop from. Hope this helps clear up any confusion. And also as others have stated, don't use master-looter you won't get all the drops your supposed to.

it's close

Soa and Karagga both drop the Rakata Energy Cubes on Hard mode

Malgus drops a Self Perpetuating Power Cell, as well as Soa and Karagga on Normal Mode, no-one else

8/10 bosses in Hard Mode ops drop the Alien Data cubes, not the power cell

Nightmare mode is the same crafting loot drops as Hard

it's close

Soa and Karagga both drop the Rakata Energy Cubes on Hard mode

Malgus drops a Self Perpetuating Power Cell, as well as Soa and Karagga on Normal Mode, no-one else

8/10 bosses in Hard Mode ops drop the Alien Data cubes, not the power cell

Nightmare mode is the same crafting loot drops as Hard

Dammit i thought i had it right lol, Just checked my notes form last nights raid. Yea they do seem to differ and get dropped at different points. Couldn't make it easy for us eh BW lol