Defensive Mods ?

Shaerii

What level is your crafting, and what level of mods are you after?

They are definitely in the game, at 49 there should be 8 mod types 2 for each primary stat, where one version favours end more.

Will double check my cybertech when I play next.

They are definitely in the game, at 49 there should be 8 mod types 2 for each primary stat, where one version favours end more.

Okay so that bit is wrong, that is how the armourings are set up, the mods have the same primary stat and endurance amounts with the choice of either crit or power on them.

If in your original post you mean mods with actual +defence as well as STR/END no you don't get recipes for those.

Things like shield, absorb, defence are included on enhancements of which there are a lot of different versions.

I think you can get one artifact (purple) mod with end/Str/ and def on it from doing one of the 2 man belsavis dailys each day. No schems to craft these tho at 49 at least. In ops and hm ops some schems for cybertech drop tho. Chance to get there butthy are bop so u have to be there to get it. No one can trade or sell to you

This may just be a glaring oversight on my part, but I have not been able to find recipes for defensive mods. Particularly the str/end mods. Have I missed them or are they not available ?

As stated, it's (arguably) a bug. There are no schematics available for them, but you CAN get them from various dailies/etc. So they DO exist. One of the arguments why, particularly for tanks, crafted "finished" armor is generally superior to custom modified armor.