Nar Shaddaa...

Aleeha

OK, so finished up the class quests and am being sent off to Tatooine and Alderaan, awesome!! However, what isn't awesome is that I'm level 20 and have been through this entire place and can't find any quest givers, outside of heroic.

So is there a way to look for all of the quest givers on a planet without the magnifying glass on your map?

I did a few local quests but I remember during beta this place had tons of quests.

OK, so finished up the class quests and am being sent off to Tatooine and Alderaan, awesome!! However, what isn't awesome is that I'm level 20 and have been through this entire place and can't find any quest givers, outside of heroic.

So is there a way to look for all of the quest givers on a planet without the magnifying glass on your map?

I did a few local quests but I remember during beta this place had tons of quests.

If you're done at lvl 20 you skipped a lot of content. And you will not be able to do Tatooine yet. Head back to Nar Shaddaa and do the quests you blew by.

I have been walking all over the planet and can't find any quests outside of heroics. That's what I am saying. I've used the map and try to find them with the magnifying glass without luck. So is there a way to search through the planet to help locate quests outside of the map tool?

So for example, if I look at my log, I can see what I'm currently doing but I'd like to know where other quest givers are so I can more readily find them.

The "normal" course of progression for Empire is Korriban/Hutta to Dromud Kass then to Balmorra with Narshadaa following. For Republic it is Tython/Ord Mantell to Coruscant then to Taris/ Nar Shadaa. I am guessing you skipped either Balmorra or Taris depednign on faction.

/facepalm...

I have been doing class quests, I quested out much of the previous locations or found that the content wasn't at the time as engaging as the class story line. I'd like to stay on Nar, but I am just having real problems finding quests...

I know I will likely get flamed for this but...

If you are only doing class quests you "did it wrong". You need to do the planet story quests as well in order to progress correctly. What I put above it the expected progression for the average player. At this point you may have to either grind pvp, flashpoints or space missions to catchup since grey quests (like those you would now find at the previous planet) would reward almost no experience. (5 exp last I even bothered)

/facepalm...

I have been doing class quests, I quested out much of the previous locations or found that the content wasn't at the time as engaging as the class story line. I'd like to stay on Nar, but I am just having real problems finding quests...

You fail.

You're not supposed to be in Nar this early. You skipped content. You can grind mobs in Nar or go back to the previous planet to finish what you've skipped.

This is like going to outlands at lvl 50 and complaining that there are no quests.

You fail.

You're not supposed to be in Nar this early. You skipped content. You can grind mobs in Nar or go back to the previous planet to finish what you've skipped.

This is like going to outlands at lvl 50 and complaining that there are no quests.

Do you know how to comprehend what you've read after you've read it? I am on Nar, I've finished the class quests, I would like to stay on Nar as I am currently level 20. I've done a few Nar local quests but can not seem to find any additional quests.

While in beta there seemed to be a LOT of quests on this planet. So that said again, is there a way to easily find the quest givers on this planet? I don't want to spend a lot of time just wandering around.

If you have zero quests in your quest log, backtrack to the spaceport. That is the only thing I can suggest. The way the game is designed is that you should be starting Nar Shadaa at 20-21. We have no way of knowing what quests you have or have not done.

Do you know how to comprehend what you've read after you've read it? I am on Nar, I've finished the class quests, I would like to stay on Nar as I am currently level 20. I've done a few Nar local quests but can not seem to find any additional quests.

While in beta there seemed to be a LOT of quests on this planet. So that said again, is there a way to easily find the quest givers on this planet? I don't want to spend a lot of time just wandering around.

If this your first mmo?

You cannot progress just by completing class quests.

If you skip everything besides your class quests, you will eventually run out of quests.

Quests have a minimum level, below that, you cannot get them.

There, get it now?

Edited by Zhard

I just hit 23 and haven't even hit Nar. I am still on Balmorra lol.

How the heck do people manage to miss 50%+ of the xp out there?

You ever do space missions? You ever do ANY heroics? You do ANY flashpoints?

Mind boggling. You get half a level just doing a Heroic 4+ AND they are DAILIES!

(caps for coolness :) )

Edited by Tamanous

If this your first mmo?

You cannot progress just by completing class quests.

If you skip everything besides your class quests, you will eventually run out of quests.

Quests have a minimum level, below that, you cannot get them.

There, get it now?

Lol, dude, I am level 21, I am on Nar, I am within the level requirements of this planet. I've finished the class quests but I am looking for the local quests. Why is that so hard to understand?

I have NO desire right now to do heroics or space battles. I'm freaking fully aware of what's available to me in the game. I am looking for the F'ING LOCAL QUEST GIVERS ON THIS PLANET - why is THAT so hard to comprehend. I am LOOKING FOR AN EASY WAY TO FIND QUEST GIVERS WITHOUT JUST BLINDLY WALKING AROUND - why is THAT so hard to understand.

Edited by Zilrota
edited for insulting

Go back to the previous planet and do lots of quests you skipped there. Or do flashpoints, or do warzones, or do space missions.

I'm having the same problem. I did Balmorra, including the bonus series, I got to Nar Shadda and found a couple of side quests to do, but couldn't find anything else, so I did the class quests. I know there're more because I'm still to low for Tatooine (22 or 23, can't remember off hand) and You don't have to do heroics to get to an appropriate level.

I saw a quest marker for a Major Danarus (sp?) but there's no guy, just the marker, and I can't find any others. Right now, I'm wandering blindly, hoping to find a quest marker that isn't showing up on the map--only flashpoints there.

Got a weird thing with Quinn, too. He wanted to go back to the ship and talk, but apparently he changed his mind, beause when we got there, he had nothing to say.

That doesn't address the issue of why we're not finding more than the 2 or 3 side quests that I've been able to find on Nar Shaddaa. Ignoring the ops level, unless there is one quest here that leads to all the others--one which is missable--then there's something wrong here. Edited by errant_knight

OP, I found a quest from a datapad at the Duros sector taxi that I missed--or rather didn't take at the beginning since It didn't seem to be something my Sith would concern himself with, then forgot about. On the other planets, there were more than enough quests to skip one or two and still get to the appropriate level--I figured it would be the same here, but perhaps not.

Apart from that, I found one with a skeevy implant doctor and another with stolen data. That's it as far as I recall. I'm, hoping this duros sector one leads to more.

Edited by errant_knight