Upcoming Cartel Market Sale - November 27th

DanielSteed

• Dev Post

Hello everyone!

As I mentioned earlier this month, there will be a second Cartel Market sale starting next week.

- 50% off Weapon Tunings

- 50% off Color Crystals

- 50% off Collection Unlocks

These sales will start at 7:00 AM CST (1:00 PM UTC) on November 27th and last until December 4th at 7:00 PM CST (December 5th at 1:00 AM UTC).

Hello everyone!

As I mentioned earlier this month, there will be a second Cartel Market sale starting next week.

- 50% off Weapon Tunings

- 50% off Color Crystals

These sales will start at 7:00 AM CST (1:00 PM UTC) on November 27th and last until December 4th at 7:00 PM CST (December 5th at 1:00 AM UTC).

Will there be a third sale after this one that includes armor, weapons and unsundries like extra character server slots or renames or is there only 2 sales?

I'm disappointed there is no sale on armor and decos, but I'm mainly happy for the sale on collection unlocks, which is the #1 thing I wanted.

was hoping deco's would be on sale, especially the bundles....but I'm ready to burn a whole in my cc's just for the unlocks...lol

Will there be a third sale after this one that includes armor, weapons and unsundries like extra character server slots or renames or is there only 2 sales?

They only mentioned two, but it would be a great Christmas present if they did it :)

Edited by DarkTergon

Well, remember this sale ends Dec 5th.

Sooooo....

It's a possibility they might put more stuff up for sale right before Christmas as a Surprise. We can only hope for maybe Decos :csw_crawler:, Gear :hope_05:, Weapons :wea_09:, and who knows what else? :w_wink:

Be optimistic, be good, and keep your fingers crossed. :jawa_angel:

We should also be thankful for what they already did put up for sale. :ph_thank_you:

Edited by Banthabreeder

Makes me sad too. I’ve been saving my CC up and was even ready to buy more so I could start another 20 Alts :(

60 Alts isn’t enough ;)

Same! Also it's always close to my bday so this year I was gunna get some extra CCs because I spent some of my saved up ones on defiant vented lightsaber flash sale and unlock.

Collection unlocks shouldn't exist; MTXs for our MTXs are a shameful and ugly way to conceal costs.

I agree, and it should always be restated (alongside single-use of dyes being ghoulish) but this is the same studio that let the controversial changes in 2 expansions run the playerbase into the ground for about a year or two before changing course. They're pretty stubborn and there's no doubt that there's tight oversight kept on certain financial decisions by execs and other management.

With that said, I was hopeful for a good armor sale. Prices on the GTN have been wild for a long time and that's expected but you can hardly get anything decent without outright robbing a crime lord these days.

Has anyone else noticed any items NOT included in the sale? I went to unlock the "Archon" title for my account and noticed that it is not 50% off. CS says this is "as intended" which literally makes no sense...

I would quote them this as reference and ask them to clarify what they mean because 50% off collections Unlocks doesn’t say on “some Unlocks” or “only these Unlocks and not others”

there will be a second Cartel Market sale starting next week.

Edited by TrixxieTriss

I would quote them this as reference and ask them to clarify what they mean because 50% off collections Unlocks doesn’t say on “some Unlocks” or “only these Unlocks and not others”

This is literally the mail they sent me:

I am sorry to hear that the "Title: Archon" is not on sale like everything else.

Unfortunately, we (Customer Support) are unable to change this for you. At this point I would like to advise you to talk to our representatives on the forum directly.

Please post your report in our sale thread and I hope you will get an answer soon there:

https://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=986347&page=3

Thanks again for supporting SWTOR and please don´t hesitate to create another case if there is anything further, we can help you with.

Have fun playing the game and have a wonderful weekend.

The only reason I posted at all is I was just curious if anyone else had noticed any other items not on sale. I just happened across this one .

Edited by TyrFoge

This is literally the mail they sent me:

I am sorry to hear that the "Title: Archon" is not on sale like everything else.

Unfortunately, we (Customer Support) are unable to change this for you. At this point I would like to advise you to talk to our representatives on the forum directly.

Please post your report in our sale thread and I hope you will get an answer soon there:

https://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=986347&page=3

Thanks again for supporting SWTOR and please don´t hesitate to create another case if there is anything further, we can help you with.

Have fun playing the game and have a wonderful weekend.

The only reason I posted at all is I was just curious if anyone else had noticed any other items not on sale. I just happened across this one .

Many of the 50% off collections sale seem to have some items that don't receive the benefit for some reason and I've never seen a reason why either. Always been a weird thing to me and not surprised to see no response from them about this either.