*** is the point with all the half-naked gear?

Chuhu

I can see 3 new, Mission Vao, Saul Karath and the Beserker set. the rest are just reskins of old outfits. which are only added to fill up the new packs.

^ this.

They put a large amount of re-skinned and re-colored junk in there to fill up space and make people buy more packs to get the good stuff.

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I can see 3 new, Mission Vao, Saul Karath and the Beserker set. the rest are just reskins of old outfits. which are only added to fill up the new packs.

Whelp that's still three new, which is what you asked for. Plus 8 reskins, which you didn't ask for, that aren't cut up, which you also asked for.

Three new sets with each pack isn't bad. The reskins also aren't bad in that they provide different colours which d we can't get with dyes, then the small amount of skimp allows those who want it to have it.

Do the smart thing and let someone else spend cash on the CM while you buy the stuff for credits.

Well in that case there is only one skimpy set in the new pack... Mission Vao.

I mean, if the reskins don't count anyway there is no reason to be upset with the skimpy versions of the old sets...

Over a thousand pieces of gear and we're lacking abundance.

And just how many of those are clones or palette swaps of one another? I'd say about 80%.

How many of those that are not look completely retarded?

Edited by Karkais

How many of those that are not look completely retarded?

Compared with the tiered gear most of them. There they let their fondness for ridiculous crests, pointless spikes and shoulderpads that should enable the wearer for gliding flight out. Of course, one could argue that seeing an opponent in this gear incapacites the enemy first by bafflement and then by the induced laughing fit.

I wouldn't want to be caught dead for example in most of the warhero- or battlemaster-outfits. :p But nearly all cartel market armors aren't half as garish as those.

Edited by drakensang

I just wish they'd design outfits that actually look like they were designed to show off some skin, rather than the new modded stuff you can tell weren't designed to be skimpy in the first place.

Their are plenty of bad *** looking star wars themed outfits that show some skin out their on the internets.