Black Vulcars: Server discussion/ check in

MetalT

So I see a lot of talk about this server vs that server and what not but I have yet to see anything mentioned about Black Vulkars. Can we get any reports of what the server is like so far. Will there be a strong world pvp community? What is black Vulkars like so far?

My guild (Globo Gym Purple Cobras) will be setting up on Black Vulkars soon and I would like to know what things are like.

My first choice for servers is Black Vulkars as well, and my friends and I are planning on going Pub* also. So you can add at least four more to the republic's totals tomorrow morning. This is of course assuming that the rest of July's pre-orders are getting in first wave tomorrow (and yes I know all about the problems of assumption lol).

EDIT for spelling*

Edited by moosifer

The thing with PvP servers is that they balance out eventually, because of the PvP players desire to have short queues. Thus, players roll on the low population side which then balances the populations.

You're actually far more likely to see population balance on PvP than PvE servers. Of course, it will take some time for this to occur, but it will happen.