Premades are ruining non-ranked warzones

Monoth

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK there was no Point in what you wrote....move on ...next plz (who makes sense).

Thats only because your lack of PvP experience doesn't allow you to comprehend what he said. Like I said, you see your truth you think there is, but there is no truth which is fixed, we can only try to look for it every day and every minute. You try to force on others your way instead of talking to them. First you need to start to think critically, realistically about what that guy and other say, but you are not able to do so because you are locked in your own little box of your truth which doesn't allow you to go anywhere else.

I feel sad about people like you.

TBH, it's the same thing we are getting. That premades should stick to ranked, but I'm sure many of them enjoy warzones, but maybe don't have 8 people to do ranked all the time even if they brought it back. No more than half your team should be premade in the reg queue and you have just as good a chance of having one on your team as not.

I just don't understand why everyone focuses on this extreme of 8 terrible, undergeared, solo players with no healers vs. an 8 man superqueue with ideal comp, full obroan gear, coordinating through voice comms. Anytime I see a superqueue, I ridicule them the entire match, pick their worst player and continuously tunnel them to the point they spend as much time in spawn as we do, and realize that some people truly are just out to have fun at the expense of other players. I've quit guilds who superqueue and quit games, these aren't traits I hold in high regard.

If you solo queue and feel like you never have any chance to win games, then you need to get better. If you're upset because you occassionally run into matches that are extremely lopsided due to bad team comps or disproportionate skill levels, I feel your pain. But the reg warzone queue is meant as nothing more than a playground. You queue up to get randomly matched with players and PvP. If you want even matches based on comp and skill and coordination, then you will have to do ranked. And if you prefer warzones to arenas, you'll have to convince BW that ranked warzones are worth bringing back.

I haven't had any problems with losing too much. I mainly play my imps lately and so I definitely win more often than not. My problem is in a perfect world I would only win near 50% of the time and all matches would be close. Or I guess if it was truly perfect then it would be 100% but I would never know till the end haha :) .

However, I know a perfect world isn't possible. All I am looking for is for there to be more even matches. If premade matching was added (just a maximum of a small wait time for premades so that there was 1 premade on both sides when there are multiple premades q'n) then there would be more even matches. Right now maybe 1 in 5 matches are nail biters on a good night. However, being an older dude and playing mmos for years I have played games where 3 of 5 were pretty close on good nights. I'm not asking for 5/5 I am just asking for an improvement.

I don't believe it will happen but I believe that if we did all ask for mixed faction teams and premade matching then BW might do it and then there would be more even matches. That is why I post. This way, while I realize it is unlikely the system will change, I know I did my part.

Edited by DarthRaika

Thats only because your lack of PvP experience doesn't allow you to comprehend what he said. Like I said, you see your truth you think there is, but there is no truth which is fixed, we can only try to look for it every day and every minute. You try to force on others your way instead of talking to them. First you need to start to think critically, realistically about what that guy and other say, but you are not able to do so because you are locked in your own little box of your truth which doesn't allow you to go anywhere else.

I feel sad about people like you.

I want Freedom of Choise!

I want all players to be aable to freely choose what kind of WZ they want to Q for.

If you want PUG vs PUG , u go for that.

If you want Premades vs Premades u go for that.

Easy as Pie.

FREEDOM OF CHOISE

I want all players to be aable to freely choose what kind of WZ they want to Q for.

Easy as Pie.

FREEDOM OF CHOISE

Perfect. That's exactly what I was describing; solo vs solo only queue, premade vs premade only queue, and the mixed queue.

The only change to make to the current system is to change the ranked queues to include WZs

Easy as Pie.

FREEDOM OF CHOISE

Where are supposed to learn premades who are just starting? Or those who go in just with casual friends who play once a week? Those premades would get stomped even more against a good premade than pug gets against premade. Because in pug there is a chance there will be some good player here and there. So what you want would divide warzone queue so much in the end you would wait whole day for one warzone. No thank you. This is just perfect as it is. Only maybe ranked should be also 8v8 arenas because people are asking for it. And there should be possible to choose 4v4 or 8v8.

Also you make it seem like you are getting stomped by premade every game, which is not possible. I'm never stomped by a premade, only by stupid play of my team or smart play of enemy team, whatever they are, pug or premade. But you are just not a proper PvPer because you would understand that.

I dare you to go in game and make videos of at least 10 games in one week where premade was only reason why your team lost. Which wasnt just fail of your team. I bet you will have 1, maybe 2 if you would play warzones as crazy. But probably you'd have none.

Easy as Pie.

FREEDOM OF CHOISE

how premade players see Uncelsam

and finally BW's most current reaction on this hot topic

Edited by helloder

Where are supposed to learn premades who are just starting? Or those who go in just with casual friends who play once a week? Those premades would get stomped even more against a good premade than pug gets against premade. Because in pug there is a chance there will be some good player here and there. So what you want would divide warzone queue so much in the end you would wait whole day for one warzone. No thank you. This is just perfect as it is. Only maybe ranked should be also 8v8 arenas because people are asking for it. And there should be possible to choose 4v4 or 8v8.

Also you make it seem like you are getting stomped by premade every game, which is not possible. I'm never stomped by a premade, only by stupid play of my team or smart play of enemy team, whatever they are, pug or premade. But you are just not a proper PvPer because you would understand that.

I dare you to go in game and make videos of at least 10 games in one week where premade was only reason why your team lost. Which wasnt just fail of your team. I bet you will have 1, maybe 2 if you would play warzones as crazy. But probably you'd have none.

There will be no extra waiting since you diverrt all preamdes (they are more in numbers than PUGs right now) into one Q and the solo PUGs into thier own Q. The timer in Q would drastically be less since today ALL are in regular Q, since they know that there wont pop a WZ in ranked. It doenst pop since its empty!

There will be no extra waiting since you diverrt all preamdes (they are more in numbers than PUGs right now) into one Q and the solo PUGs into thier own Q. The timer in Q would drastically be less since today ALL are in regular Q, since they know that there wont pop a WZ in ranked. It doenst pop since its empty!

How do you know there are more premades than pugs? Wouldn't this mean that there is a small chance of a full pug team facing one or two premades? Also if there are more premades than pugs wouldn't that mean that a regular solo queue would suffer? What about ranked solo queue (which you know is a solo queue) and grouped ranked?

Do you really think that with no cross server queues ever happening that every server could fully support and populate 9 different queue types (assuming you want to split lowbies as well 4 for them, 1 solo ranked and reg and 1 group reg and ranked at 55 as well as space)?

How do you know there are more premades than pugs? Wouldn't this mean that there is a small chance of a full pug team facing one or two premades? Also if there are more premades than pugs wouldn't that mean that a regular solo queue would suffer? What about ranked solo queue (which you know is a solo queue) and grouped ranked?

Do you really think that with no cross server queues ever happening that every server could fully support and populate 9 different queue types (assuming you want to split lowbies as well 4 for them, 1 solo ranked and reg and 1 group reg and ranked at 55 as well as space)?

stop

pointing out

contradictions in his argument

its not good for his self esteem

What about groups of 2 or 3, your plan fails to address those group sizes. The game doesn't have the population for what you want w/o cross server and doesn't address all group sizes. I think it's time you go back to the drawing board and construct an idea that would actually work and address all group sizes.

cognitive dissonance at it's finest, their beliefs are based soley on emotion

SO roll a healer and suddenly your pug team becomes an unstoppable pvp-machine because they have an awesome healer - yourself.

Or will you now make a totally comical argument that healers are premade exclusive? Stop being bad both at pvp (obviously you keep getting rolled over) and at this discussion.

I'm pretty sure any team with Uncelsam will lose, even if it has a 7 man pre-made.

I'm pretty sure you're wrong. Some of the best players I've seen run solo, due to acknowledging running with a premade in unranked takes less skill.

Heres what I'm fairly certain of. Good players really don't complain about much outside the ones who are devoted to bringing their main class up to a level that they know it's not on. They don't make a mess of posts about wanting nerfs or the removal of groups in an MMO. I solo as often as I group if not more and I don't feel the need to take to the forums every time something in this game doesn't go my way.

And the argument that the best players run solo and that people who run in groups are less skill is idiotic. There are good pugs and terrible pugs as well as good groups and terrible groups. The team with more good players will almost always win.

Edited by cycao

I'm pretty sure you're wrong. Some of the best players I've seen run solo, due to acknowledging running with a premade in unranked takes less skill.

I have never seen a lone-wolf player be competitive outside lowbies. You can't learn much on your own.

The team with more good players will almost always win.

Exactly. If everyone was queuing solo randomly, an average player should win 50%. Even a bad player should be able to win almost 40%.

But this isn't really what happens. An average solo queue player wins far less than 50% of their matches, while premades win far more. You can chalk it up to "good players", skill, voice comm, pre-selection of classes, or an act of the Gods, that's besides the point. What matters it that it makes for lopsided matches, one sided pvp, lots of frustrated players, and eventually people move on.

Exactly. If everyone was queuing solo randomly, an average player should win 50%. Even a bad player should be able to win almost 40%.

But this isn't really what happens. An average solo queue player wins far less than 50% of their matches, while premades win far more. You can chalk it up to "good players", skill, voice comm, pre-selection of classes, or an act of the Gods, that's besides the point. What matters it that it makes for lopsided matches, one sided pvp, lots of frustrated players, and eventually people move on.

Bad players tend to lose more often - because they are bad players. How is everyone queing randomly going to mean that you get a 50 50 win ratio?

Edited by PloGreen

Bad players tend to lose more often - because they are bad players. How is everyone queing randomly going to mean that you get a 50 50 win ratio?

The post does not state that "everyone" will have a 50% win ratio. It states that an average player will. It clearly states that a bad player will have a lower win ratio, (and conversely, a good player a higher win ratio). So I am not sure of the rational for your question.