Flashpoints: Why the interruption?

A question I have had for a while is why, when after a flashpoint, you get teleported back to your fleet instead of like with warzones where you appear , conveniently, where you were when you entered the warzone. Don't get me wrong, I really enjoy the flashpoints and I think they are a fun diversion from the regular questing, but I hesitate to do them as often as I would like because I know that after i finish the flashpoint I will have to make my way from the fleet back the planet I was on and all the way back to where I was when I queued. BW, I would really appreciate and answer to this if you have the time, thanks.

I've always assumed it has to do with the turn-in. If everyone dispersed back to their point of origin instead of going back to the fleet, no one would be there to do the turn-in with Malgus or Satele, and people wouldn't actually be able to close the quest until whenever they next go to the fleet, at which point they'd have to go through two elevators and at least one loading screen to cap off the FP.

Presumably if at least one person goes back to the Fleet, the other three could finish the FP via holocall, but someone's got to be willing. I wouldn't personally find it a particularly huge hassle to just close the quest later, if I wanted to get back to planet questing badly, but it still seems to me that that's the problem they meant the auto-fleet return to address.

You have a valid point quething, I did forget to mention the fact that If there was an option to return back to where I was before the flashpoint, I would have no problem turning in the quest whenever I made my way back to the fleet. Its something I would really appreciate BW to address. Thanks for the posts.