Operations are fun....but....

I tonight my first operation (LFG pug) after trying my hands into one or two Hardmodes FP. I died at the last 5% of the 3 first boss of EV, but short of this, it was a perfect clear (I was healing)

Honestly ? This is easier than the infamous LFR. Altough, to be fair, it's maybe because there is only 8 people, and no one AFK

This said, it's fun and creative.

I tonight my first operation (LFG pug) after trying my hands into one or two Hardmodes FP. I died at the last 5% of the 3 first boss of EV, but short of this, it was a perfect clear (I was healing)

Honestly ? This is easier than the infamous LFR. Altough, to be fair, it's maybe because there is only 8 people, and no one AFK

This said, it's fun and creative.

what?

EV and KP are both easy, unless you try the puzzle boss on KP with all first timers.

this has been said since they first came out. congratulations, you've caught up to the first few weeks of content.

Go into denova and lost island and see what the real game is. Nightmare KP can also be fun. Nightmare EV and HM KP (minus fabricator with a bad puzzle solver) are fairly faceroll for your average player.