Is The Eyeless the first step towards "Tactical Operations"?

EzioMessi

Definitely give it a try. If you are on Harbinger let me know and we will be happy to make room for you. :)

I appreciate the offer :) The only characters I have on Harbinger are very low level, and I won't be raiding with them since I want to see how far they can get without an advanced class, and I wouldn't inflict gimped characters on anyone.

I appreciate the offer :) The only characters I have on Harbinger are very low level, and I won't be raiding with them since I want to see how far they can get without an advanced class, and I wouldn't inflict gimped characters on anyone.

Cool. I think I've seen one no advanced class player. In fact, he was in an Op with us... KP I think. That would be a challenge.

And in WoW even with cross server there were constantly DPS crying about their long wait times.

1 server with no tanks or 20 servers with no tanks is still no tanks.

When I played WoW I rarely waited more than 10 minutes unless I was playing in the middle of the night or something.

Cool. I think I've seen one no advanced class player. In fact, he was in an Op with us... KP I think. That would be a challenge.

I seriously should try this some day. Although I wouldn't wanna go into warzones or Ops with this. The amount of QQ will burn my eyes.

Edited by EzioMessi

We need something similar to operations at lower levels, because currently the gap of switching from flashpoints to operations is far to large. Some players (myself included for a while) see it and worry that they're not ready for a long time, even if they really are.

I disagree. There are a lot of boss mechanics that flashpoints and operations share. Are they EXACTLY the same? No. Are the operations versions less forgiving? Yes. But are the flashpoints good training for operations? Yes.

Get over your fear and jump in. Worst case...you get yelled at and kicked. And in that case, those are not players you want to associate with anyway.

lawl. So you all are telling me pulling from a pool of players from 8 servers instead of one wouldn't help at all? ****. My average wait time in both WoW and FF14 as dps was around 10 minutes at best. Granted they have more servers, but they still both have cross server queuing.

It wouldn't solve everything, but it would sure as hell alleviate a lot of issues. This "neutral" role crap is just them avoiding implementing a feature that is becoming a standard for every other mmo out there.

In WoW, cross-server did nothing, it was incentives for under-represented roles that cut queue times. I do not know about FF.

Not really. In Pvp, cross-server is needed to make sure there's a big pool of players for ELO MM. In FPs and Ops, cross server won't help as much. If Pu g tanks are outnumbered 90 to 1 (pulled a number out of my ***, don't question it) on one server, chances are they are outnumbered by the same margin on the others too. All it will do is have more simultaneous raids, but DPS wills still, have the same 1-2 hour queue times and tanks will still get insta-pops.

What server are you on and what time are you queuing? The LONGEST I have ever had to wait for a DPS spot on the Harbinger at peak time (6pm to 10pm server time) is 45 minutes, but far more typically it's about 15 minutes (I usually cannot complete a set of dailies from start of queue to pop).

What server are you on and what time are you queuing? The LONGEST I have ever had to wait for a DPS spot on the Harbinger at peak time (6pm to 10pm server time) is 45 minutes, but far more typically it's about 15 minutes (I usually cannot complete a set of dailies from start of queue to pop).

It's the RP-PvP server. I have accepted my fate as a DPS on a non-PvE server, relax, was just using myself as an example. ;)