Worst dead in the 6 movies

asavaria

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sigh... not this again.

Ok fett escaping is not canon which means it didn't happen.

George Lucas has stated many times that Boba Fett died. He even says it on the audio commentary for RotJ.

Plus George Lucas and Leeland Chee have stated several times that nothing that happens after RotJ is considered canon.

Sorry but Boba Fett IS dead.

Lucas is the last man who should declare anything canon. He may have created Star Wars but over the years he has screwed up so many things (Han returning fire on Greedo, for example) that he isn't sane enough to make the call about what is and isn't canon. Fett survived. Georgie can have his opinion, I have my mine. He has Vader screaming "NOOOOOO!" in RotJ now as well as re-releasing the films in 3D. Tell me he isn't insane? lol

Revenge of the Sith

Palpatine vs 4 jedi Masters...

He killed 3 of them so easly.

Return of the Jedi , Destruction of Super star destroyer with A-wing crashing into bridge...

Well they were fighting the most powerful sith lord ever, as for the Executor the shields were down and the crash was a controlled one so its not that big of a stretch.

First, C3P0 in Empire Strikes back on Cloud City. I know it's not a real death, but I mean come on he's a droid and was never really alive.

On Bobba Fett, Star Wars is a Science Fantasy Space Opera. Bobba Fett had a classic Soap Opra death. If it's off screen or a closed casket funeral they can be brought back later. Also he got out of the pit long after they had left the planet so it would have slowed the movie down.

And Star Wars doesn't do the after credit clips like other modern movies. They were the one of the first to do the 5+ minute after movie credits at the time.

First, C3P0 in Empire Strikes back on Cloud City. I know it's not a real death, but I mean come on he's a droid and was never really alive.

On Bobba Fett, Star Wars is a Science Fantasy Space Opera. Bobba Fett had a classic Soap Opra death. If it's off screen or a closed casket funeral they can be brought back later. Also he got out of the pit long after they had left the planet so it would have slowed the movie down.

And Star Wars doesn't do the after credit clips like other modern movies. They were the one of the first to do the 5+ minute after movie credits at the time.

how is his death off screen? We see him fall into the monsters mouth and then the monster burps. Lucas has said many times that is his death and he is dead. If he wanted to bring Boba Fett back in the movies he could easily do it.

Phantom meance did have a teaser at the end of the credits and what are you talking about Star Wars was one of the first to do 5+ minute after the movie credits?

how is his death off screen? We see him fall into the monsters mouth and then the monster burps. Lucas has said many times that is his death and he is dead. If he wanted to bring Boba Fett back in the movies he could easily do it.

Phantom meance did have a teaser at the end of the credits and what are you talking about Star Wars was one of the first to do 5+ minute after the movie credits?

Okay apparently nobody has said this so I will.

There are tiers of canon.

The highest tier is the films.

The second tier is television.

The third tier is expanded universe material that has been approved as canonical by Lucas' estate.

Anything below the second tier is ambiguous canon or non canon.

Boba Fett living is tier 3. Just because it's silly doesn't mean it's non canon.

Edited by Dylancholy

Padme Amidala - A wealthy young women in near perfect health surrounded by millions of credits worth of medical equipment, attended by the finest droid surgeons, and in the presence of one of the strongest force adepts in the galaxy .... dies in childbirth because she "lost the will to live".

Dr. Ball, MD pegged that scene exactly right in Robot Chicken.

People can lose the will to live. Medical equipment can do **** all to stop someone just letting go. So this scene is pretty fine in terms of reality and what was going on.

Edited by Lordgeneral

Okay apparently nobody has said this so I will.

There are tiers of canon.

The highest tier is the films.

The second tier is television.

The third tier is expanded universe material that has been approved as canonical by Lucas' estate.

Anything below the second tier is ambiguous canon or non canon.

Boba Fett living is tier 3. Just because it's silly doesn't mean it's non canon.

except him living contradicts the highest tier which says he died.

Worst death. Darth Sidious killing Agen Kolar, Saesee Tin and Kit Fisto in 5 seconds. :confused::confused: I thought these were supposed to be the best duelists on the Order?

They weren't the best, they were some of the best and they were fighting the most powerful sith lord ever. I'm actually surprised that Fisto lasted as long as he did actually, considering his form is for against multiple weapons.

Edited by Wolfninjajedi

Worst death. Darth Sidious killing Agen Kolar, Saesee Tin and Kit Fisto in 5 seconds. :confused::confused: I thought these were supposed to be the best duelists on the Order?

YES!! I commented about this earlier in the thread. 3 jedis dead in 5 seconds, herp derp.

YES!! I commented about this earlier in the thread. 3 jedis dead in 5 seconds, herp derp.

yes tragic indeed. but this is just how lucas wants to show how strong Darth Sidious' oneness with the dark side..

BUT...

for me the worst dead is DARTH SIDIOUS (i'm not sure if this has already been mentioned in earlier posts because i don't like browsing through all replies).

he has killed the jedis mentioned above quite easily, but as he grew older in ROTJ,

he was able to be carried by Darth Vader (with one hand severed), and thrown into the Death Star energy hole... it's like he was stupified or something...

I would say Darth Maul. I get that Obi-Wan was extremely concentrated and empowered by the Force at that point and yes it was a great tactical move etc....But cmon. How hard is it to just slash him as he's coming upwards like Obi-Wan did against Anakin in ROTS? It is just silly, he just kept looking for a good 3 seconds.

I understand that he was caught off guard. But cmon, this is a guy who can use double-bladed sabers and can fight with two Jedi at once, that trick shouldn't have been the reason for his death imo.

• 2 weeks later...
sigh... not this again.

Ok fett escaping is not canon which means it didn't happen.

George Lucas has stated many times that Boba Fett died. He even says it on the audio commentary for RotJ.

Plus George Lucas and Leeland Chee have stated several times that nothing that happens after RotJ is considered canon.

Sorry but Boba Fett IS dead.

really. diddnt he remake that scene showing boba crawling out?

Poor Greedo, you know he had to be thinking, "Okay, there he is, my quest objective: Confront Han Solo. Why can't I just have my companion shoot him with carbonite spray from over here across the room? NOOOOOOO, I have to walk right up to him and click on him, go into a cut scene, and HE SHOOTS ME RIGHT AT THE END OF THE DANG CUT SCENE!!!"

And then Greedo cancelled his sub. He didn't even rezz.

Worst raejquit ever.

ROFLMAO

That was awesome man.

If I am not mistaken on the Jango Fett death I believe you can see the shadow of his head actually flying out of the helmet when it hits the ground.

oh and amedala

Edited by Felbear