Pre 50 Mob skipping and players who are too high level.

You really think that we did not know that? Over half the point of doing a flashpoint IS the groupfinder reward. I do one with all selected, then maybe one more with only the highest selected.

What a waste of a post.

Who the hell queues for low level fps for comms? More than likely they are past the planet they get them for...as the op said.

Almost always I have better gear than each planet gives anyway through crafting armoring and fps.

I love how his post got your panties in a twist and you .issed his point entirely... gg

Personally I find "Defeat # Schmucks and # Tough-schmucks" bonus quests boring, annoying and often out of character. I actually like the idea of avoiding as many unnecessary fights as possible, focusing in on just those mobs/champs/bosses you need to take out in order to accomplishing the overall mission. (Recently stole all the Imperial relay data without aggro'ing a single mob on Voss with my Commando (delighted) only to find the mission turn-in conversation still assumed death and mayhem on my part (sigh).

That said, for those alts I'm leveling, I generally want to capture every drop of mission EXP (not necessarily kill exp)that I can get, so I try to wax every bad guy I find to complete the bonus quest ASAP and THEN try to avoid any further unnecesary mobs. One guy showed me a ledge you can use onthe Tyrant 4+ heroic on Belsavis that'll allow you to skip all but the first mob and the boss fights. As there was no "Kill #" bonus mission for that one, we gleefully snuck past all the trash. Nice!

I disagree with the above statement. If you've spent any credits on the Bonus XP for FP's, while lvling if you kill the majority of the mobs in FP your going to get more XP than running around a planet killing mobs. If you q at a proper lvl you can bang out about 1/3-1/2 of a lvl with just killing mobs. If you do bonuses and have the daily quest and the quest to complete said FP you can gain almost 1 whole lvl in roughly 30-40 mins. I'm not talking going in and killing every single mob in the instance, but if you kill the ones in your path it's well worth the time spent.

Sorry, but I'm calling bs on that. My latest 50, my 47 and 45 where leveled exclusively by doing only dailies (wz and fp ones), class missions and a few extra WZs, and your statement only held true during double xp weekends,, unless we're talking extremely low level, around 15-20 or so, with an xp boost active at all times and rested xp.

My point was, do the one run with all selected, get your daily reward, then deselect the ones you don't want to do.

What a bigger waste of a post. Followed by this one.

Do you really think everyone run multiple flashpoints a day?

When I do, it's only because I gained a level and obtained the next daily, and that's clearly not everyday.

Your issue is way simpler than that : there are VERY few groupfinder users, to the point what should be almost perfect is totally inefficient.

Never trust what /who says, population on the servers is ridiculous and this is even why the level range is that large.

Dude, don't come to the forums and complain, fix it yourself.

Just ask the group if you can kill the mobs for the XP. Mention that it gives a lot.

Hell, adverstise the idea of LFG to do flashpoint X and kill all the mobs for the XP on the appropriate level planet. You'll get people to bite and none of them will be overleveled.

If that still doesn't work, roll a tank. THAT will definitely work.

Wow....

I disagree with the above statement. If you've spent any credits on the Bonus XP for FP's, while lvling if you kill the majority of the mobs in FP your going to get more XP than running around a planet killing mobs. If you q at a proper lvl you can bang out about 1/3-1/2 of a lvl with just killing mobs. If you do bonuses and have the daily quest and the quest to complete said FP you can gain almost 1 whole lvl in roughly 30-40 mins. I'm not talking going in and killing every single mob in the instance, but if you kill the ones in your path it's well worth the time spent.

Actually I took about a month+ break and just started playing again sunday. Last night I qed for a FP with my 33 Mara. It put me in Cademimu which I over lvl. I wasn't pleased but hey I wanted some PVE. While going down the big elevator the healer jumped and killed himself then rezzed. He said wait im the healer, the tank responded by saying it's ok were skipping all this, we'll be fine pulling the next mob. I then said " I don't care because I over-level this place and im not getting much xp anyways, but what is the reason behind skipping all these mobs while lvling, you need xp. Got a classic response "Just F'n leave". The tank tried to get me to leave the entire FP talking trash telling me i'm a typical mara and I don't understand anyting, im just a noob. Yet I was the only one killing weak to strong.Actually getting yelled at for not attacking his target.He wsn't using guard and if I remember he got his AOE taunt at 29 for a PT which I never saw used once he was lvl 30. I just laughed him of tho, I have all 3 tanks and have cleared all content(except new ilum) on them except on the juggy he's on a different server.

Bingo.