Accuracy

Nerdcommando

Its been 2 lockouts now - Is there a reason to stack of this? Taunts can never miss, but an opening high threat move might.

I guess the question really is how much absorb/shield/def percentage must I give up in order to be force/tech hit capped (or within 2% of it).

I personally am not stacking any at all beyond the passive 1% from companions and 1% from a filler talent in my build.

Even if one of your high threat openers do resist/miss/ect you have two taunts available to you to help boost your threat in a pinch in the opening half dozen globals.

Just don't open with your taunt basically, save it for your second or third GCD that way you have threat built up beyond just body threat which is very minimal.

intressting, i switched out my hazmat implants and earpiece with the newer/crafteble 1s wich has accuracy on them and it boosted up every other stat aswell so at the moment its an upgrade for me ( busy gearing and min/max still ) i gotta say though now that im sitting on 96 / 106 % i do feel like my aoe threat went up and hvnt seen any miss or resist since ( hm fps ) dont know how it is in an ops yet.

intressting, i switched out my hazmat implants and earpiece with the newer/crafteble 1s wich has accuracy on them and it boosted up every other stat aswell so at the moment its an upgrade for me ( busy gearing and min/max still ) i gotta say though now that im sitting on 96 / 106 % i do feel like my aoe threat went up and hvnt seen any miss or resist since ( hm fps ) dont know how it is in an ops yet.

Get the veracity ones instead. They have only shield and defense (and absorb on the earpiece), assuming they're based on the tanking green one ofc.

Quote from guide for juggernaut/quardian:

Accuracy is our most important secondary stat. You will want 10% accuracy (7% if talented into Accuracy) when engaging raid bosses to cap accuracy for our special attacks. Our basic attack will only cap at 20% accuracy which would require significant reduction in more useful secondary stats such as Shield, Defense, and Absorb Ratings.

Isn't that right?

Quote from guide for juggernaut/quardian:

Accuracy is our most important secondary stat. You will want 10% accuracy (7% if talented into Accuracy) when engaging raid bosses to cap accuracy for our special attacks. Our basic attack will only cap at 20% accuracy which would require significant reduction in more useful secondary stats such as Shield, Defense, and Absorb Ratings.

Isn't that right?

Nope. If you saw the date, that was for 1.2

Always get your information from these forms and from credible sources. Funny times when you get people who go to Mox for build and stat distributions

i have seen pulls resisted. BW needs to address these things. they fixed taunt being resisted, but they need to address the huge toolbox of force/tech abilities used for boss mechanics.

I've noticed the exact opposite. 0 accuracy and 0 Force Pull resists. Sample size was quite large.

Nope. If you saw the date, that was for 1.2

Always get your information from these forms and from credible sources. Funny times when you get people who go to Mox for build and stat distributions

So threat generation does not depend on accuracy, yes? This is good, thanks.