Be the Weapon! Be the Asteroid!

CourtneyWoods

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since we're spoiling achievements, I should also let you know about the "'Roid Rage" achievement, which you get after being killed 10 times in a row while piloting the Asteroid and then quitting the match mid-game.

:cool::cool: This is awesome.

Since we're spoiling achievements, I should also let you know about the "'Roid Rage" achievement, which you get after being killed 10 times in a row while piloting the Asteroid and then quitting the match mid-game.

Now that's a good one :D

Since Musco and Tait are telling you achievements, I'll throw in my personal favorite.

If you attempt to fly backwards by pressing S for a certain amount of time you will received the achievement "Back that Ast Up."

So when you drop down on a ship do you get the achivement "Drop that ast down below"?

I shouldn't tell you this, as I would ruin it for the completionists... but I will anyway! There is a hidden achievement that if you crash your Asteroid ship into another asteroid you get the achievement "Fist Bump, Bro."

-eric

oh that totally makes it

10/10 :)

Are some of you people dumb or sarcastic? It's April Fools joke, you can see that photoshop lol

Is it more dumb to assume people know that it's a joke or more dumb to assume people are too dumb to figure it out?

Since Musco and Tait are telling you achievements, I'll throw in my personal favorite.

If you attempt to fly backwards by pressing S for a certain amount of time you will received the achievement "Back that Ast Up."

ok, new fav...

LOL! Perfect!!!

So we have new achievements being leaked.

willing to dish on any new titles?

After 500 kills with an Asteroid-class ship, you get the title "'The Rock' Johnson."

Example: DOHboy "The Rock" Johnson.

Edited by TaitWatson