I guess the SI stands for 'Ugly as SIn'

KaleTogras

Being purely subjective here, but...what da HECK is wrong with the SI armor designs??? There is not one...NOT ONE that I didn't have ocular diarrhea over! Post lvl-50 we have:

- The War Hero sets, which look like somebody cos-played as an evil bramble patch...

- The Tioneese, Columni and Rakata gear that either has that hideous horned helmet or the hilarious dunce cap mask with shoulder pads you can fly with or...

- The BH/DG gear which has you looking like the love child of a freaky threesome between Peter Pan, Mephistopheles and a box of kitchen utensils.

But wait! That Dread Masters' gear set looks tempting. Its ridiculous, but at least it looks menacing and somewhat epic...oh wait, its either RECRUIT GEAR NOW, i.e. unmodifiable garbage, or is a Battlemaster set, for which you need Valor Rank 60!

The class might be fun to play with, but visually it's by far the worst among the Imp classes :(.

i got the supreme inquisitor's robe with some adaptive heavy armor looking leggings and footings.. looks pretty awesome.. but i had to pay about 5 million credits to get that look... couldnt stand the way any of the other gear looks, so yeah.. it was worth the creds i must say. and i agree, inquisitor gear looks awfull, besides the supreme inquisitor's robe.. which is just too hard to get Edited by landino