Open, Casual Sunday RWZ

Iceman_sith

This Sunday we are going to try something new, for the past few weeks First Knowledge have been running a casual EC SM, we are going to move that two hours forward and start a new casual PvP event. We are going to run some balanced casual RWZ teams. Information below, contact Eviros or Mosus or reply to this thread if your interested.

Date: Sundays, ongoing. Time: 8pm Type: PvP Faction: Republic

Description: Casual Rated WZs, We'll make two balanced teams and go at each other. [imps should que!]

Edited by Iceman_sith

Really keen to get this going, can someone reply to this who can organise the imp side? The more the merrier, trying to get lots of balanced teams to queue against each other. All the pubs will be on one vent to make it easier to even out teams.

We made two teams last week, there were two imp teams queuing as well, was lots of fun!

Reply here or PST Mosus or Eviros.

Really keen to get this going, can someone reply to this who can organise the imp side? The more the merrier, trying to get lots of balanced teams to queue against each other. All the pubs will be on one vent to make it easier to even out teams.

We made two teams last week, there were two imp teams queuing as well, was lots of fun!

Reply here or PST Mosus or Eviros.

Can we join this as well? If ever <The-Elite> will not queue for ranked, we might as well join you guys for a casual fun Ranked wz. :)

Looking for someone to pick up the slack on the IMP side and organise a couple of balanced RWZ teams.

This is for fun and to help people in the community get a bit of a taste of RWZ's

Mylord, are you interested in being the organiser for the IMP side?

Although we can't guarantee that some people/guilds will queue up together to face roll the pug groups, the more pug groups we have, the less likely it will happen. So please sign up for this and show up on Sunday!

I really like that you guys are trying to do this and I wish you every success.

If you could include our Liopleurodon our friendly dinosaur I am sure it would make him very happy.

Thank you in advance for your efforts

Love

Meds.

Not really my thing, I'll ask for permission next time I form another group.

Off-topic

I think things are looking up, I'm especially please with the <First Knowledge> and <Black Sun> alliance.

While I'm not allowed to go into details, within 1-2 weeks I expect something really amazing to happen ;)

Not really my thing, I'll ask for permission next time I form another group.

Off-topic

I think things are looking up, I'm especially please with the <First Knowledge> and <Black Sun> alliance.

While I'm not allowed to go into details, within 1-2 weeks I expect something really amazing to happen ;)

But it's your thing to run with 7 other harlequin members? Or have a Harlequin/Elite mix?

If you're afraid of losing rating, bring your alt. Think about the community for once and not just yourself. =]

I predict that a team that can do the following will easily take out The Elite

1. Post a sentinel on Nemm full time prior to game and during game. This is the only player on Nemm purely to grief/distract.

2. Post a 2nd sentinel or a smash guardian on their 2nd healer full time prior to game

3. Get your remaining dps (less 1 stealthy defending the other node) and smash lio every time you see him. If Lio isnt around take out Thrash, if both are dead take out their generally harlequinised gunslinger. Ignore their other dps as they are weak and irrelevant. Ignore Juria too.. you will never kill the guy. When their healers cannot cope with healing their dps because they are also under pressure you will begin to feel the power of this playstyle.

4. Have a tank defend your healers at all times switching guard and working out how to press taunt. Tell them if you see them below 75k protection they are going to be booted from group.

5. Have a stealthy defend your other node and sap delaying in stealth and calling for help.

The issue I see is that The Elite aren't particularly good. Its just that the opposition is not organised and players just hit randomly targetted healers rather than an organised and disciplined effort to harass healers and shut down The Elite's callers and dps.

If you can minimise the pressure applied by their dps and put their callers into the graveyard so they can not call you will win the game.

Edited by Themistaa

• 3 weeks later...
This event is happening TONIGHT!

Word has it there will be some imp teams queuing, if you're on the pub side and interested in coming along, reply to this thread of pst Mosus or Eviros in game! [available after 7.30]

Does this still happen?