Conspiracy Theory: Nok Drayen, Risha and The Star Cabal

xLetalis

Essentially I believe things are not what they seem, It's very strange to me why Nok would use his "Last moments" in discussions with the Star Cabal, and where is Risha at that time. Also, why aren't the Star Cabal disturbed / surprised to see Nok / learn that he is dying?

Tell me what you guys think :)

Edited by xLetalis

i think the part where you asked why did Nok need the smuggler to get the family treasure instead of using one of his connections...remember what he said afterwards? he wanted Risha to kill the smuggler after they served their purpose. i haven't got very far on my IA yet, so i don't know what all went on in that conference, but if it were me, why would i wanna put one of my contacts through that kind of danger instead of hire someone more expendable? not to mention that Nok said using the smuggler and then disposing of them when they were no longer useful was his "final lesson" to Risha or however he worded it.

also, as far as the "if he were really dying, why did he not sound/act like it in the conference" thing...there was a medic on Nar Shaddaa who was tending to him while he spent time with Risha. i'm guessing he gave Nok some kind of medication to try and ease the pain or something.

Risha was prolly acting funny about Dialgo because, well he was her father's rival. i'm pretty sure she didn't want him to know who she was, and i bet she felt much safer with him out of the picture. i did see the holorecording in the cave when i ran Lightspring. i don't remember what you thought was controversial about it though.

I did get some tweets from Hall Hood(Lead writer of SWTOR and co-writer of the Smuggler story) on this video, so I'll probably make another one and post it here soon.

What seemed controversial in the cave recording was that up until that point everyone's talking how great of a pirate and a crime lord Nok was, and suddenly his biggest rival says that piracy was just a game for him and that he never cared about it.

Nok Drayen being on the Star Cabal does not make sense, because the Star Cabal was a very poorly put together plot device right off the bat. It's easily the worst of the class stories, which is a shame, because everything before Act III in the Agent campaign was really good.