Every name taken!!

GizmoBill

It would help if you listed what your old name was ;) Or you can just use ALT codes to generate control characters.

Here's a site that lists them: http://www.irongeek.com/alt-numpad-ascii-key-combos-and-chart.html

To generate them on your character name hold down the ALT key while pressing the number associated with the control character on your number pad on your keyboard. (Make sure NUMLOCK is on)

Enjoy

Edited by TaramCaldar

Ok so the server transfers are killing lord adraas which was second to ebon hawk and with it my membership fee. I will not pay money to have my gaming identity taken away because all 8 of my character names already exist on destination server. You should have moved people to lord adraas instead of away but you are killing a server population for the sake of making 6 servers into one generic server. And might I point out that it was bioware that assigned me to lord adraas server and is now penalizing me for keeping a sub active and staying on that server so now I have to lose all my names to continue to play because of where you put me. No Thanks. I created my characters during early access and before that had these names in beta and do not care for the mindless decision to strip me of them or give me nobody to talk to.

Ok so the server transfers are killing lord adraas which was second to ebon hawk and with it my membership fee. I will not pay money to have my gaming identity taken away because all 8 of my character names already exist on destination server. You should have moved people to lord adraas instead of away but you are killing a server population for the sake of making 6 servers into one generic server. And might I point out that it was bioware that assigned me to lord adraas server and is now penalizing me for keeping a sub active and staying on that server so now I have to lose all my names to continue to play because of where you put me. No Thanks. I created my characters during early access and before that had these names in beta and do not care for the mindless decision to strip me of them or give me nobody to talk to.

There are tons of names man. TONS! heck, give me one of your names and I'll throw back something equally as epic!

Edited by Galbatorrix

The thing with the name issue on transfer should have been handled better. The person keeping the name should be the one that has had the name longer not the one that was on the server first. I haven't run into this as of yet but form what I am reading it should have been done.

Lol, i just name my characters after characters in the movies...but with a adjustment to my name.... Like Bronobi....Brolo...Broder....Broda....I dont care if people get annoyed by it, its a simple way to make a name, and you'll be recognized on all your characters easier.

lol @ gaming identity. just pick a new name or use special characters.

try using some alt codes on the name. Here is a link on the codes and instructions.

http://usefulshortcuts.com/alt-codes/accents-alt-codes.php

This is a fabulous idea.

This way you can be forced to explain to everyone that wants to friend you how to properly spell your name. Make sure to write down the alt code required. That way you'll save time googling it every single time someone wants to send you a tell!

If the op wasn't such an obvious troll, I would second this idea.

Edited by Celebrus