Good Job SWTOR

btsager

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mmm. Sorry, hate the game. Subbed only to talk to my guild mates that I love. Unsubbed now.

Just thought I would throw my monkey wrench opinion here to balance things.

Don't work for blizzard, don't frequent 4chan. Just simply am disgusted with the way bioware treats their customers.

Inb4 everyone jumps on the "go away troll" fanboy wagon

Mmm. Sorry, hate the game. Subbed only to talk to my guild mates that I love. Unsubbed now.

Just thought I would throw my monkey wrench opinion here to balance things.

Don't work for blizzard, don't frequent 4chan. Just simply am disgusted with the way bioware treats their customers.

Inb4 everyone jumps on the "go away troll" fanboy wagon

Meh, I get that you're trying to be a little provocative here, and that's cool, but guy - not everyone has to like the game. It's ok. Have fun wherever you end up and bye.

You people really have very low expectations.

The devs in the game should have been fired a long time ago.

Release buggy Cash shop where you will be giving no refunds then go on a week vacation.

Who does that? What company that is not about to put this game on autopilot does that?

None.

Devs should have been putting in 12 hour shifts since the 1.5 patch and cash shop to make sure it was working flawlessly...they have no room for error...their jobs literally are on the hook.

Nah, we need a breather and pat on the back.

Enjoy the unemployment line, I hear game programmers is a much sought after position....hahahah.

/QFT

indeed,the arrogance of the EAware crew will destroy their company, oh wait they allready have. nobody wants to touch EAware stocks with a 10 foot *****tick.

seriously, all these yuppies pretending to be gamedesigners and programmers in the gameindustry. its ruining it completely. also: never let wallstreet mongrels run your company, sit on your board of directors or be stockholders of your company. they will ruin it because of their selfish and greedy manners, caring only about 1 cent more on their bank account instead of becoming legendary for perfect products.