Leveling Help? (Need to reach from 45-50 in 2 weeks)

StefanRamroop

From someone who did just that?

Space battles. Do all of them. Hit the bonuses. Every little target you hit adds up. They repeat daily.

PvP: Good way to learn, GREAT return on investment for XP/credits, no armor damage if you fall in a Warzone, and some good lessons in teamwork, communication, merits/flaws of other classes, and general fighting effectiveness. Mind you, whole new ballgame on this once you reach L50, and I'm of mixed feelings whether or not it's worth it.

Exploration and datacrons: I got a ridiculous amount of XP for these.

Heroics/flashpoints: They repeat daily and can be very lucrative. there's always someone looking for an assist in the general chat.

Whenever you do log out, do so in a cantina... make sure that you see a "You entered a resting place" on your screen.

Actually, not a bad idea at all. Got bored with my Merc and rolled a Sniper for a bit. Played her for about...2 weeks maybe? Finally came back to the Merc, who I had left in Fleet.

He was 39 a few days ago, now at 45. All I have really done is the class quest, some random stuff on Hoth, and FPs. The Rested XP bonus just ran out last night. So leaving your toon logged out for a few days coupled with some CM XP boosts? I'm not sure it those stack with the Rested bonus, never tried.

Edited by Stressfire

Thnx for the advice everyone, currently im lvl 47 this close to lvl 48 ( ) also i do a lot of pvp but i havent tried the dailies on illum because arent i too underleveled for a lvl 50 planet?

No. It's a touch harder but you can do it with no problems at level 47 - it's exactly what I do with all my characters. To give you an idea, I've just hit 50 on tenth character (altoholic alert!). My plan always involves finishing the class storyline on Corellia just as I hit 47 and then heading straight to Ilum. With an XP boost active you'll get just under 32k XP for each daily at Ilum (more for the heroic) and it'll take less than an hour to do them.

From part way into level 47 to hit 50 took me just two days of dailies on Ilum and one on Belsavis (the latter being more time consuming with lower individual XP rewards). In actual playtime it's only a couple of hours.

PvP: Good way to learn, GREAT return on investment for XP/credits, no armor damage if you fall in a Warzone, and some good lessons in teamwork, communication, merits/flaws of other classes, and general fighting effectiveness. Mind you, whole new ballgame on this once you reach L50, and I'm of mixed feelings whether or not it's worth it.

From my expirience, you can start with pvping and at the end of the evening you are still around the same amount of exp you were when you started.

pvp is one of the worst ways to level up when you want to do it fast.