Imperials in pvp

cub-lover

i cant talk from the rated games side of things, but as a pug 100% of the time i would say republic teams win more majority of the time in 50 pvp. From my personal experience i go nights never seeing a healer in my team or 1 at best, where as republic teams there is 99% of time 2 or more healers every match with out fail.

Perhaps they just better players on republic side, gotta love my pug games when my teamates capture a point and then leave it undefended, awesome times lol :)

Etuuuuun, you has a fanboi! >.>

We all know I'm #bestshadoweu and Etun>Macro (With the nickname "The Human Macro") so ofc it comes with having fanboys.

Sarcasm aside TRE is awesome but there's no doubt imps are slightly on the backfoot in regs. Luckily I hear there's a new guild called <Hey I'm Nostrum> which has been going around imp side and winning alot of warzones! No idea who they are but their skill level is truly amazing, wish I could be as good as them!

We all know I'm #bestshadoweu and Etun>Macro (With the nickname "The Human Macro") so ofc it comes with having fanboys.

Sarcasm aside TRE is awesome but there's no doubt imps are slightly on the backfoot in regs. Luckily I hear there's a new guild called <Hey I'm Nostrum> which has been going around imp side and winning alot of warzones! No idea who they are but their skill level is truly amazing, wish I could be as good as them!

Clearly not as good skill wise as omgPOTATO (Silent 2nd T) though :jawa_cool:

Edited by Tiggy

Hit 50 this weekend been in 50 pvp since Saturday mid day and i have won 4 games in 3 days i know i am in recruit but it just seems like rep has more premades and i am just getting stomped is this usual or is this due to double exp weekends?