Can't login

dipstik

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Prepare for your complimentary Mickey Mouse ears :D

LOL, thanks for a laugh. I thought that they were going to be a Cartel item for only $ 18. The way this crew works they would probably go on your character backwards. Good thing that, no mob can sneak up on you if you have them.

I wouldn't be surprised at all if nothing happens until after the holiday is over. There's probably a skeleton crew, if anyone at all, working the offices today. Definitely won't be anyone there tomorrow. Oh, well. Merry Christmas anyway everyone :D

Oh EA is watching. A popular high-traffic day (holidays = work off for lots) is going to mean lots of potential new subs and CM purchases, which cannot happen if the servers are down. The devs are all gone, but i gaurentee you EA has a good portion of network staff in today, and the server techs will be on call for emergencies.

If EA has proven one thing, it is that CM purchases are their highest priority...

Edited by Zyrious

Is this too much to ask?

Fix bugs before introducing an expansion that to me only promises more new bugs because you are too busy trying to milk customers for money with the CM, now this. I DREAD the expansion when it launches and bugs with other bugs. Terrible.

Make sure the servers can be up!

Fix connection problems and high latency during peak hours.

Add some interesting content to keep this game interesting! (Grinding new characters gets as old as end game and pvp.)

I just got the same thing, I'm not able to connect to the Harbinger when I was AFK and then booted. When I try to reconnect to any server it says "Error 1003". I hate posting tickets, so I called customer service. I was waiting for half-an-hour so I hung up. Does anyone know the solution to this? I plan on going to WoW if this isn't solved.

Fix the servers.

Oh EA is watching. A popular high-traffic day (holidays = work off for lots) is going to mean lots of potential new subs and CM purchases, which cannot happen if the servers are down. The devs are all gone, but i gaurentee you EA has a good portion of network staff in today, and the server techs will be on call for emergencies.

If EA has proven one thing, it is that CM purchases are their highest priority...

Tell that to the people who have received errors upon trying to purchase cartel coins since f2p launch, and still haven't seen a resolution a month after. :rolleyes:

then leave because despite the few people that seem to ***** on every single mmo forum people actually like this game

Why you loving the fact you can't play right now because no one is there to care about their customers? How's that working out for ya?

That game is good, though. This game is... not. And what the hell are you typing about? You'd be impressed by what they can do in a year with less staff and money? They aren't doing anything right now but failing horribly, so what are you even saying? Make sense for once, please. And why do you think they have less staff and money now exactly? Because they failed horribly in the first place and made a terrible game.

Incoming more Biodrones to defend a horrendous product.

Settle down there spaz... lol sheesh. I feel no need to defend this product, but I do enjoy the game, therefore I play it. Question is, Why do you play it if it's "terrible" and "horrendous"??

Doing a tracert to 3 of the server types:

If you play on an East Coast server: tracert 159.153.92.28

If you play on a West Coast server: tracert 159.153.68.252

If you play on a European server: tracert 159.153.72.252

I get a reqest timed out going to the west coast server after hitting sjc.us.above2.net

Can anyone ping the west coast servers sucessfully?

Edited by itsmymillertime