!!!!!Companion MIA!!!!!

Debruneirish

Please guys lets get this fixed! I have seen several times in the last patch that either my companion or a mob will get stuck at a doorway and become unable to be targeted. This is a two fold issue.

1. Companion - Cannot heal them when doing single player missions and they die and I die, well if my cloaking screen is not ready.

2. NPC's - Can shoot you but your companion and you cannot shoot them back.

If this is a known bug I say please fix it. Please help get this resolved, I have seen this mostly in Flashpoints but also have seen in single missions as well.

Please guys lets get this fixed! I have seen several times in the last patch that either my companion or a mob will get stuck at a doorway and become unable to be targeted. This is a two fold issue.

1. Companion - Cannot heal them when doing single player missions and they die and I die, well if my cloaking screen is not ready.

2. NPC's - Can shoot you but your companion and you cannot shoot them back.

If this is a known bug I say please fix it. Please help get this resolved, I have seen this mostly in Flashpoints but also have seen in single missions as well.

Are you by chance a smuggler? Seems like the smuggler screens cause all kinds of problems with the "cannot see target" and well as other issues

As for the stuck companion, usually I have to cross the doorway, dismiss them and resummon them on the other side if they won't cross over. Its like there is a barrier there for the companion.

• 1 month later...

Both dismissing and resummoning and having him enter passive then active mode again worked for me both. Companions have a deep-rooted fear for elevator shafts, sheer drops and door treshholds. ;)

Hopefully Bioware will start a companion talk group so they can work out their issues. :D