Official Q&A Thread for February 10th, 2012 Q&A Blog Post

JovethGonzalez

Hello and welcome to the official Q&A thread for questions to be answered for the February 10th, 2012 Q&A blog post.

As a reminder, we’ll be starting up a weekly Q&A blog series in which we will select ten questions from the community and post answers to them every Friday. We’ll have our first set of answers next week on February 10th, 2012, but before that, we need your questions!

Please use this thread to ask your questions (one per community member, so make it count!). On Tuesday at 2PM CST (8PM GMT), we will close this thread, select ten questions, and get answers to them for Friday’s blog post.

In order to increase the chances of having your specific question answered and to help us keep the thread manageable, here are some guidelines on asking questions:

1) Keep your question relatively short. Background details are welcome, but don’t go overboard.

2) Please actually ask a question. We want to hear constructive feedback elsewhere in the Forums.

3) Use common sense – we cannot answer everything, especially on far-reaching content.

4) Limit yourself to one question in this thread, please. You can always ask another question next week!

5) And finally, as a reminder, this is not a discussion thread. Do not comment about what somebody else has posted.

Any other posts apart from questions in the thread will be removed. With that being said, please ask away!

Edited by JovethGonzalez

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Having leveled a Jedi Guardian myself, and watching someone else level a Jedi Sentinel, it seems that both classes on a whole really struggle with the leveling process much more than other classes. When will we see these classes get the buffs they definitely need?

I consider myself an altOholic of sorts and was wondering if any additional character creation options via the legacy system will be applied retroactively to existing characters.

I.E. If i created an alternate character and level him to 30, then find out one of the legacy features allows me to play as a race not previously available, will i be able to change my race afterwards?

Thank you

To what scale will the future customizable UI allow us to configure the hot keys, mini-map, chat boxes, etc. and when will it be implemented?

What is the current status of High-resolution textures being implemented into non-cut scenes?

Do you have any plans (or speculate that in the future) that you will implement a function to switch between advanced classes?

I wish to know this just because I want to know if I should have the incentive to roll two of each class or not. My hope is that I can roll two of each class without one of the characters becoming obsolete later due to an alternating advanced class function.

Edited by Dylancholy

Is, and if yes, when, guild bank repair coming? If not, are you going to fix/modify the amounts of cash bosses drop, because they're ridiculously low at the moment being (somewhat around 50credits/player in 16men nightmare mode). It's hard to raid long hours and still need to farm cash.

Bit of a "lighter" question.

We all have different touch points when it comes to Star Wars. When choosing what pre-existing lore pieces to tie into the story of the game, is there any effort given to trying to cover the touch points of various demographics, such as perhaps some planets or races from things like Marvel Star Wars or Star Wars: Droids for some of the older players?

When is dual-talent specialization, (or whatever your name for it will be) going to be in the game? It's desperately needed. Perhaps a considerable reduction in respec cost in the meantime for those of us that spec one way for PvE and another for PvP 4-5 days per week? That's a lot of wasted cheddar.

I was wondering if there will be further 'chapters' in the various stories, featuring the voice actors we've come to love...like Malavai Quinn and Vector Hyllis for example (and Darth Jadus) :D I miss the conversations... Edited by Lunafox