Bug Report: Revan Armor on Body Type 1

Saito_Hiraga

The issue is Revan's Mask and hood variant model type only worked perfectly with body type two.

This issue persists on male body type 1. AND Even though it was fixed with all other versions. It still is an issue with Body Type 3 with the Phantom Hood and the Revan's Mask model type.

So look at a person wearings Revan's chest and mask on Male BT1

Also look at a person wearing Phantom Chest and Revansk mask on BT3

Edit: Also it looks like you guys fixed the Revan's robes icon. but Didn't in-game.

When you look at Revan's Robes item icon you see the old version that wasn't accurate that was fixed in 1.6.2

But on torhead, swtor-spy etc. they show the item icon for revan's robes fixed. Any ideas on that? not important but hey, putting it out there.

Edited by Magnusheart

The mask also clips though the hood horribly on body type 4. Please fix - a long time to have to wait for something to be done on this. Many thanks.

So to keep it all consolidated.

1. BT1M Revan Mask mask clips out of hood.

2. BT3M Revan Mask clips out of Phantom Chestpeice(this chest was specifically not fixed with all other versions were)

3. BT4M Revan Mask clips out of Hood.

4. Revan's Robe leg item icon is innacurate. And on all swtor item listing websites have the correct icon.

• 1 month later...

:l I've been playing with some new armor sets lately and I've noticed the issue is with the hood of that particular chestpiece model. Most of the helms I use under them (Mainly the Trophy Hunter Mask) on Body Type 1 get to trespass the hood.

Have the devs said something about this fix yet?... its not that hard, they just need to pull some vertex from the model to have it running good again...