Biochem stuck at 435

TeamMemberTwo

What should I be crafting specifically to break through to 440 to pick up the next batch of schematics?

I tried a few of medpacs and the new implants but my biochem hasn't moved from 435 for any of them. Can someone suggest what item I'm overlooking to get that last push?

I know there is a new vendor next to the crew skill vendor on fleet that has additional schematics for the various crafting skills. I'm not sure if they fall into that range or not.

However, there should be something available from the Biochem vendor that works for your skill level. I haven't gotten that far along in Biochem crafting in 2.0 so I can't tell you what it could be.

What should I be crafting specifically to break through to 440 to pick up the next batch of schematics?

I tried a few of medpacs and the new implants but my biochem hasn't moved from 435 for any of them. Can someone suggest what item I'm overlooking to get that last push?

For Biochem it is pretty much adrenals from 430-450, nothing else you can craft.

• 2 weeks later...
Stuck at 425. only thing i have to craft are medpacks that are orange and the trainer only has yellow items available. Crafted mumerous medpacks and still not getting any advancement. :( Tired of blowing money on missions etc.

Craft implants to 430/435, adrenals to 440 then new implants to 450. You're reading the color showing how it compares to your character level.

My toon is stuck on Biochem level 427. It does not matter what crew mission I try (off course the green ones, adrenal, impants, medi packs, etc.) I cannot get my level to go any higher. I get the item but not the level increase. The Biochem tutor has nothing left to teach me at that level.

:(

Craft implants to 430/435, adrenals to 440 then new implants to 450. You're reading the color showing how it compares to your character level.

I was just about to post that.

Basically Steave is 100% right, I used stim 410-420, then implant 420-435 then adrenal 435-440 and am currently crafting new implants.

It's not the game that's the problem, it's the items you're crafting.

• 4 months later...

Why is it that Biochem crafting is the only one of the crafting crew skills that has this quirk?

I too am stuck at 435 in my biochem. All of the other crafting skills went straight from 400 to 450 without having the requirement of having to craft only certain items to raise the level (at least that I'm aware of).

I don't use adrenals for any of my toons so I would have no reason to waste creds and resources crafting them. I do use implants, stims and medpacks. Is it right to force you to use resources on something you don't use? The other crew skills aren't set up that way. If stims, medpacks, implants, and adrenals are all orange at level 52, why is it that ONLY crafting the adrenals can increase the skill level?

As others have said only Adrienals seem to work despite the fact that you are craftable items aren't greyed out they might as well be. Make sure you have Bioanalysis and Diplomacy at their final tear as you are going to need final tear mats and medical supplies to make what you need. The good news is that once you max Biochem you can use level 52 resuables which make all content of the game except PVP much easier because you can't use anything in PVP other than healing items which are nerfed unless you are using Pvp healing items along with a high expertise rating.

• 4 months later...
Had the same thing happen to my cybertech. I went back to my regular trainer and just found a schematic that was orange difficulty. Crafted a few of them, and voila.... 450 cybertech

what specific schematic did you find am stuck at same prob everything white or grey even tried the two advanced

still nothing would appreciate the help

marcus