Looking for ex-SWG players on Prophecy of the Five

Sokha

Played from day 1 until they pulled the plug

I started on Tarqinas as Olav / Onoa in Oasis till we transferred over to starsider and kept going as Onoa' in Oasis Wraiths was a Bounty hunter all the way.

Managed to keep the Onoa name here and am still a bounty hunter - powertech

Most of the old guys I ran with bailed out in september currently in POD guild but its basically a guild of one atm

So it's amazing to see there are still people from SWG alive and kicking about :):csw_fett:

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

KOS = Knights of Scylla, or KOTOR, as "we" were known back in SWG. We had a big Rebel base/player-city on Dantooine, that survived a AT-AT, etc. etc. attack, which was my zenith before quitting around JtL.

KOTOR used to make up the core of the guild, & we had some good fights against Old Republic War back on Saber of Exar Kun, but now it's just Roeco and myself (Arkk/Arkh) that remain of the SWG'ers. Oh, and Glorya, & a buddy of his, though they are more active in our Repub-alt guild, The Throwing Stones.

Arkh - 50 PT

Hyphen - semi-retired sniper twink

Egonn - fresh 50 Guardian

Double-stuff - Vanguard twink

I played pretty much until launch until NGE mostly on Chilastra.

I had lots of toons (several accounts) but favorite was Pilpher BH/Pistols

About which was better (incoming text so trolls skip this paragraph) ...I liked each phase except NGE. SWG lost it's identity, it was a different game when they changed the entire game dynamic. Anyone who remembers 10m waits at space stations (or even before mounts and all the f-ing running) or grinding every class to unlock Jedi or whatever just would never be happy with NGE no matter if it was better or not. It was too freaking different. Sucking it up and unlocking Jedi even after hating SOE for making you grind Image Designer made people think they accomplished something. Just giving it away with an UI with movie characters just made it to much fluff no matter how amazing a few people thought click combat was. I even liked JTLS. It was a lot of fun and better than any other space game (to me at the time) but ROTL can you even imagine what the EVE community would do if they changed their system (made for people who can translate machine language to binary without pause imho) to cartoon-like JTLS combat? It would be the same severe nerd rage (from the 10k people who still care about it) as SWG.

That said it is dead & gone. I would pay 5 subscriptions a month to be able to hunt player Jedis and have them beg and offer me credits to not kill them because they'd lose skills they just learned but it is not to be.

Bria/Starsider/Chilastra/Flurry in WAR / LTW / MOB / DURKA / etc. Was pretty much a ghost throughout most of Galaxies, though. Probably haven't heard of me unless I messed with you (troll or perma-TEF) or something along those lines.

Hi.

Cirem from SWG: Starsider.

- Chronicle Master Senator

Played all 8 years of SWG from beginning to end, endured all the game cahnges and was there on teh last day.

I had my own little Dantarri village on Dantooine with all the housing I could get; went to 5 SOE Fan Faire events in Las Vegas to support my game. I even got some memorabilia still of SWG (origianl art; JTL poster and such) ...why do I tell you this? Cause it's the last time I am investing so much into a game to see it disappear. Even now, I am a casual player anymore and found that gaming doesn't hold the same value to me it once had.

• 3 weeks later...
ARE YOU GUYS KIDDING ME? Can you PM me your vent info? I would like to get in touch with u guys again.

Hey Bud,

Been a long time. We had to change the name of our guild as there was already a Black Sun Sith guild on the server but we are Corellian Underground now, like when we first moved to Chilastra. Has Tedam sent you the vent info yet? Also if you would like a guild we would love to have you.

Hey Bud,

Been a long time. We had to change the name of our guild as there was already a Black Sun Sith guild on the server but we are Corellian Underground now, like when we first moved to Chilastra. Has Tedam sent you the vent info yet? Also if you would like a guild we would love to have you.

I havent gotten the info yet. You can pm me here with it. I check my pms pretty often