Where are the May 4th Pets?

Hyoga_

Wouldn't this have been alot more simpler if Bioware just gave a day and said, "Expect the pet by this day!" Instead of just saying, "Wait till the 8th and then wait twenty-four hours starting on the 9th and you'll get the pet."

• Dev Post

Hey folks,

Ok, I have a few updates! The reason that the droids weren't granted yesterday is the database issues we experienced coming off of the morning's maintenance. I apologize for not messaging that yesterday as I didn't realize it had been pushed out.

However, because of this we extended the login deadline by one day, to include yesterday 5/9 as well. Lastly, we just finished granting all eligible accounts their droid! Login and you should have a droid waiting for you. If you are currently logged in, you may need to relog for it to show up.

Thanks everyone.

-eric

It would be kind of funny to hand out the droids from last year (wrong droids), then we could all say those aren't the droids we are looking for. :D

Then BW could come back and say "well that's the best we can do, take it or leave it, move along...move along."

Then BW could come back and say "well that's the best we can do, take it or leave it, move along...move along."

We did get that one of the last times they gave out bonus cartel coins.

edit: I can;t find the thread right off because it's buried under all of the "I didn't get my month coin payout! I;m going to post about it instead of using the forum's search function!" threads.

Edited by dr_mike