Please tell us the exact day/time that guild perks rotate

UlaVii

Dear producers, please can you give us the precise day and time that guild perks rotate? It would help those of us that plan how our guild uses them since we tend to use a combination of the previous cycle and the next cycle.

They have changed at two different times on Tuesdays and more recently on Monday evenings. I'm not asking for a multi-week schedule, just a "they rotate every two weeks on Mondays at 19:00 GMT" or something along those lines.

Thank you.

Guild Perks? They expired after they are purchased and placed on your ship at their predetermined rate. It should like something like "14days" on the perk itself, and there is a decreasing white bar on the icon of perk after it is placed to show how long it has left.

Guild Perks? They expired after they are purchased and placed on your ship at their predetermined rate. It should like something like "14days" on the perk itself, and there is a decreasing white bar on the icon of perk after it is placed to show how long it has left.

I believe that the OP is referring to the rotation of the available perks. The ones that you can buy for each room seem to change, so it's not a fixed list that allows guilds to simply renew the same perks over and over.

• Dev Post
Dear producers, please can you give us the precise day and time that guild perks rotate? It would help those of us that plan how our guild uses them since we tend to use a combination of the previous cycle and the next cycle.

They have changed at two different times on Tuesdays and more recently on Monday evenings. I'm not asking for a multi-week schedule, just a "they rotate every two weeks on Mondays at 19:00 GMT" or something along those lines.

Thank you.

The perks rotate every other Tuesday at the strike of Midnight (so when Monday crosses from 11:59 - 12 Tuesday). That midnight timer is set as GMT.

Thanks!

edit: Updated to reflect correct timing.

-eric

Edited by EricMusco

The perks rotate every other Tuesday at the strike of Midnight (so when Monday crosses from 11:59 - 12 Tuesday). That midnight timer is set as Austin local time in CST. I am verifying but I believe that means instead of midnight, it will now be 1AM since we are now in CDT. For reference, 1AM CDT is 6AM GMT.

Still digging on the details but what is above is correct from everything I know currently.

Thanks!

-eric

A few minutes ago, the guild perks have changed on Tulak Hord. This was at ...

07:00PM CDT

12:00AM (12 midnight) GMT

01:00AM CET

Two weeks ago, the guild perks have changed on Tulak Hord at ...

07:00PM CST

01:00AM GMT

02:00AM CET

Edited by SchnellesWiesel

• Dev Post
A few minutes ago, the guild perks have changed on Tulak Hord. This was at ...

07:00PM CDT

12:00AM (12 midnight) GMT

01:00AM CET

Two weeks ago, the guild perks have changed on Tulak Hord at ...

07:00PM CST

01:00AM GMT

02:00AM CET

I am going to edit my original post but this is correct. The system triggers off of midnight GMT, not CDT as I originally listed.

-eric

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...