If 1.3 Isn't Out by May - Will You Unsub?

brentonj

• Replies 997
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Put the pasta on the bottom of the plate, then the meat and sauce on top.
  • Put you fork in the center of your plate which is also in the middle of the spaghetti.
  • Turn your fork about 3 times or more until you think its enough to put in your mouth.

Make sure you put a napkin or a bib around your neck and on your lap.

Make sure that the fork is in the center of the plate.

Hold your fork correctly.

Slurp if you like, but at times it is considered rude. Beware the whiplash!

Alternate method: You can also use your fork to catch a few spaghetti strands and then twirl them in a soup/table spoon held in your other hand. This helps to control having too much on your fork and allows for a reasonable size bite.

Things You Will Need

Fork

Plate

Pasta

Napkin

I especially enjoyed your "Beware the Whiplash!" :)

I know a lot of people (myself included) have felt like patch 1.2 was essentially fluff and features that should have been available at launch.

As such, my guild agreed last night that we're quitting unless we get new content in May. Particularly with Diablo 3 and Guild Wars 2 on the horizon. Now granted - James Ohlen himself has promised there will be monthly updates:

I suppose we'll have to wait and see. I'm certainty not holding my breath. Swtor currently feels very dull and static. For a Raiding Guild - we collectively were not impressed by EC. Though it's a step in the right direction from the abomination that was Tier 1.

Anyone else feeling the same regarding 1.3?

Wow, another "take my toys and go home" thread. Shocker.

Answer? No. I'm still having fun in this game, so I'll continue paying to play it. When I'm no longer having fun, I'll find something else to do. I'm certainly not going to place some arbitrary date for it, throw out ultimatums as if they carried any weight, and so-on.

I actually like the changes they have made as a whole. Granted, some of them leave you scratching your head a bit, but the one thing they show me is that they're at least giving it a good showing. And since there's still at least 6 more storylines for me to finish, I've got plenty to keep me busy. 8 years worth of end-game raiding in multiple other MMO's was enough - I do this for fun.

Greetings Everyone,

We noticed that this thread got a little side-tracked into a conversation about eating spaghetti with a spoon. We do enjoy our fair share of italian food, but please remember to keep discussion on-topic when posting on the forums.

This thread is in regards to the following:

I know a lot of people (myself included) have felt like patch 1.2 was essentially fluff and features that should have been available at launch.

As such, my guild agreed last night that we're quitting unless we get new content in May. Particularly with Diablo 3 and Guild Wars 2 on the horizon. Now granted - James Ohlen himself has promised there will be monthly updates:

Well, Star Wars: The Old Republic is already out so I wont plug the gameplay because I am sure everyone already knows what that is. For 2012 we really want players to, going back to the subscription model, feel like they're getting their money's worth. So the scope of our game updates in 2012 is going to be unimaginable. You're going to see so many changes and additions to the Star Wars Universe, it's going to be impressive. We have our Update 1.2 coming in the next week and then after that it's going to continue to roll out month after month. It's exciting.

I suppose we'll have to wait and see. I'm certainty not holding my breath. Swtor currently feels very dull and static. For a Raiding Guild - we collectively were not impressed by EC. Though it's a step in the right direction from the abomination that was Tier 1.

Anyone else feeling the same regarding 1.3?

Greetings Everyone,

We noticed that this thread got a little side-tracked into a conversation about eating spaghetti with a spoon. We do enjoy our fair share of italian food, but please remember to keep discussion on-topic when posting on the forums.

I'm sorry :(

This isn't constructive in any way. People have an expectation for their money and if it isn't as relaxed as yours it's considered by you to be crying? Grow up.

No but quite frankly it gets a little tiresome reading these rants and threats of quiting. If the game isn't doing it for you, you do have the ability to unsubscribe, no one is stopping you. I mean really, how many threads does this subject have to be in? And does the posters actually think anyone in the forum cares if they unsubscribe?

Is there issues that annoy the heck out of me, absolutely. But I still like the game, hence I am still subscribed. If I chose to unsubscribe, believe me I am not going to rant about it on the forums, I will just move on.

Greetings Everyone,

you're right...

because all the pointless ************ is really constructive

I'm sorry :(

As your lawyer I'd suggest don't apologize, it makes us, um you, look guilty.

Oh right, the underlined part in paragraph 3 subsection G in regards to content delivery per month, if they release any content in May they have done exactly as quoted. Does it have to be 1.3? Nope, as long as new content is delivered, they will fulfill that quote.

No but quite frankly it gets a little tiresome reading these rants and threats of quiting. If the game isn't doing it for you, you do have the ability to unsubscribe, no one is stopping you. I mean really, how many threads does this subject have to be in? And does the posters actually think anyone in the forum cares if they unsubscribe?

Is there issues that annoy the heck out of me, absolutely. But I still like the game, hence I am still subscribed. If I chose to unsubscribe, believe me I am not going to rant about it on the forums, I will just move on.

I understand. All I was saying is let those that have complaints complain and don't take it personally. It doesn't have to be tiresome if you don't read them. I personally believe the expectation of 1.3 coming out fast enough for the OP was completely unrealistic but I still wanted to give support in understanding the complaints are still legit from the prior patch. He pays his sub and has a right to make his own options on what keeps that sub alive. Just cause I don't agree with him doesn't change any part of that fact. He's not quitting "me" he's quitting the game.

If people want this game to be perfect, you've got to be patient and give BioWare some time, afterall, they have to deal with all of the bugs. Besides, BioWare have released a lot of new contents already, and the game isn't even that old yet.

It is not feasible nor logical for 1.3 to be released in the next 4 weeks. Get real and grow up. To answer your question - no I will not unsub because I am not impractical.

It also wasn't logical for them to put off population issues, faction imbalance, server merges, LFG tool, open world PvP, ranked PvP, promoting exploration, end game content (both PvE and PvP).

I could go on but I'll just unsub and go play Tera.

EA are doing some small layoffs, in departments that develop Need for speed and such. Has nothing to do with TOR or battlefield, people always pull **** from their asses without checking up on information.

No I will not...why would I? u need a major patch each month? please go away and cry in a corner....

Some issues needs to be dealt with, like transfers.

Edited by ZaRree

Played GW2 today. Its really really bad. The voice acting is horrible the graphics sub par. It looks just like WoW. Also cash shop is extensive. So ya not worried about GW2. Its a huge disappointment even to me and I had no real high expectations.

Played both GW2 and D3.

If you want PvP this game has nothing to fear from either of them.

Community: WE WANT NEW CONTENT!

Bioware: Here is patch 1.2. It has a new Operations, a new Flashpoint, a new daily mission hub, a new warzone, a new world boss, and a new limited time world event.

Whiners: OMG THE PATCH IS JUST FLUFF AND THERE IS NO NEW CONTENT.

Others: what are you talking about? There was a new ops, fp, warzone, world event, and dailies?

Whiners: I QUIT! THERE'S NO NEW CONTENT!