Bloodfin?

Holocron

I am not from Fatman since the game sent our guild to a different one and we just stayed on until the merger happened. But I am from Bloodfin I was in MJXII. Unfortunately everyone got sick of the game mechanics and left except Ashia and I.

Donthateon Yelpingbass

The Yelpingbass Legacy

I am not from Fatman since the game sent our guild to a different one and we just stayed on until the merger happened. But I am from Bloodfin I was in MJXII. Unfortunately everyone got sick of the game mechanics and left except Ashia and I.

Donthateon Yelpingbass

The Yelpingbass Legacy

I'm still hoping that most will come back in the near future.

Edited by Holocron

<Fight> is still here as well, although not many of the people we have left are SWG vets. In fact I guess Bossgame and Prophet are the two main ones that come to mind.

Don't see you guys in RWZ anymore? Hopefully, you'll have enough ppl come back, because there are next to no Rep teams Qing these days.

Don't see you guys in RWZ anymore? Hopefully, you'll have enough ppl come back, because there are next to no Rep teams Qing these days.

We are working up to it, Bossgame is done with his VG now, but it was hell pulling him away from DPS sage. Castiglione also finally went heals on his smugg, but that means a new set for him. We will get back to rateds soon. Kamujim is gone for good though im afraid, and that leaves us without our second healer we have been playing with for 10 months.

Hey Fish, jsut wanted to let you know i love chasing you around trying to kill you. When i do its like having an O. lol.