Please post here if you didn't receive your Free Gifts from SWTOR Event 2/13/2018

Zymaul

DON'T Worry! JUST POST As a player that has experienced this many times, I can tell you as long as you POST you will get your gifts. I have had it take up to 8 days before. Event though the homepage server says I have used the code, I still haven't gotten yet mine either.

In a effort to assist the DEV TEAM consolidate subscribers that didn't receive the mount/armor from the 2/13/2018

Resubscribe event just launched.

Please post your character name,(without alt codes) server, and date. Please come back once you receive your gifts and delete your reply. That way they still who still needs help.

Vylonious@Starforge 2/14/2018

You mean the speeder and the armor set that you get on March 1 ?

THE CHISS TALON INTERCEPTOR AIRSPEEDER AND THE FORCE VETERAN’S ARMOR SET WILL BE DELIVERED VIA IN-GAME MAIL BEGINNING MARCH 1, 2018 12:01AM PDT // 8:01AM GMT. YOU WILL NEED TO LOG-IN OR CREATE A SWTOR ACCOUNT IN ORDER TO REDEEM THE REWARD ITEMS IN-GAME.

ALL REWARDS INCLUDED IN THIS PROMOTION WILL BE ADDED TO QUALIFYING ACCOUNTS BEGINNING MARCH 1, 2018.

Edited by OwenBrooks

So this is a pre-bug bug report thread? Or a pre-bug post bug report thread?

Why start a bug report thread 2 weeks before the promotion ends? Anticipation, ignorance or are you needing attention?

Maybe it's a pre-"complain because I was unable to be subbed on that small window of time because real life caused me to cancel my sub for that exact timeframe but I have been subbed the rest of the time so I deserve it too" thread. They can make it sticky so people won't have to make new ones later.

If you would have read you would have noticed it said you would get them on March 1. Please learn to read.

I agree. Reading comprehension FTW. The OP even states:

As a player that has experienced this many times...

Kind of makes you wonder if he has a total lack of understanding or just likes to complain about things that haven't even occurred yet.

It's like all those people in-game that link something in chat and ask where to turn it in, when it's explained in the description when you hover the item. :rolleyes:

• 3 weeks later...

Just to make this easier to see , they ran into an issue and Mar 6th is now the delivery date

Hey folks,

Quick update on the share the love promotion and the Feb subscriber rewards.

• Share the love - If you qualified for the promotion, you should now see the extra 30 days reflected on your account. If you don't see them but you feel you should have them, please contact customer support. I recommend double checking the requirements to ensure you qualified.
  • Subscriber rewards - Normally, we can grant items like this outside of a maintenance without issue. Unfortunately, we ran into an issue with this item grant that is going to require a small patch to address. We are working to schedule this for next Tuesday, March 6th, if possible. I will confirm timing and details tomorrow! Apologies for any inconvenience in the items being delayed.

Thanks everyone.

-eric

Edited by OwenBrooks

Bah. [jealous]I have to wait until I get home.[/jealous] Bah.

I'm not too happy about the armour set, though - doesn't come in a box, isn't BoL, and isn't in collections. That's 7 slots taken up in my vault for no reason. :mad::mad::mad:

Now, where's that petition to have more vault slots?

Edited by CrazyCT

I'm not too happy about the armour set, though - doesn't come in a box, isn't BoL, and isn't in collections. That's 7 slots taken up in my vault for no reason. :mad::mad::mad:

Now, where's that petition to have more vault slots?

Ugly helmet, too. And yeah, when you find that petition, let me know. I'd like some more vault pages myself.