View Single Post

Mournblood
03.24.2020 , 01:12 PM | #4
Would it be too much to ask that we get some sort of acknowledgement of this issue? I'm not asking for a Power Point presentation outlining a project plan on how the Development team plans to address this broken FP, but rather, what are Bioware's general plans here? Do they ever intend on fixing it? If not, will they at least consider pulling the Manned Blaster Turret deco out and offering it via another means? Something, ANYTHING, other than deafening silence and the impression that the issue is being ignored as it has been for the past several years would be appreciable customer service. All I'm asking for here is 5-10 minutes of your time to bring this up and provide a quick response.

Although someone pointed out to me that the Massive Artillery Turret has been missing its barrels for just as many years as this FP has been broken, and it too was reported numerous times in the Bug Reports sub-forum. I'm wondering if leaving things broken in the game is intentional rather than an oversight.
Mourne, Founder