A look at PvP Now and in 3 Months from Now

JonnyLoveMachine

They nerfed surge monday night. I did 399k in level 50 bracket in civil war with a surge based build. What people forget is that surge affects healing as well so basically us geared people do slightly less damage while people do slightly less damage to us and healers do slightly less heals.

Basically fights will sometimes last a little longer and thats basically it. QQ not needed...NEXT!

Last night, I played a huttball match against a team that consisted of 7 Consulars, and 1 Commando. Now that I think about it, Consular/Inquisitor and BH/Trooper pretty much fill out most spots in every match I play.

Every once in a while I'll run into a match where my team will have 3-4 JKs, but those are few and far between.

They nerfed surge monday night. I did 399k in level 50 bracket in civil war with a surge based build. What people forget is that surge affects healing as well so basically us geared people do slightly less damage while people do slightly less damage to us and healers do slightly less heals.

Basically fights will sometimes last a little longer and thats basically it. QQ not needed...NEXT!

Think you missed the point entirely here chief.