December Procrastinators Preorders In Here!

McVade

• Replies 12.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys, chalk me up as one of the December crew! I think we're a lot more easier going in here because we're resigned to our fates for the tail-end of the Early Game Access.

I'm quietly optimistic we'll be playing on Friday night, if not Saturday (if Stephen Reid's update post concerning e-mail invites is anything to go by). That'll still leave us a long weekend of EGA before official release - and I know I'm looking forward to it!

So, hang in there! :)

I ordered the game for my GF in December. Best BF ever, or worst one because now I know she won't be on at the same time I am? lol.

Also evil. I did it through Origin for her. <_< :> Which we hate.

Edited by sotaka

I ordered the game for my GF in December. Best BF ever, or worst one because now I know she won't be on at the same time I am? lol.

Best. Because she get to be a Decemberist. That alone make her special and awesome

I still loves you :p And I shall be on soon enough so we can be bad guys and shock/shoot people to death buahahaha

I still loves you :p And I shall be on soon enough so we can be bad guys and shock/shoot people to death buahahaha

Gah! n00b has arrived! D:< Run! *Beats with a newspaper*

Best. Because she get to be a Decemberist. That alone make her special and awesome

<_< Decemberist. We need to be careful of giving her titles, last one she went to town on everyone with the PikoPiko hammer.

Here's another one o/

Preordered on 12th December at 21.00 gmt (epix!!1)

Looks like I'll be the last one to get in.

So, are u seriously forming a December Crew guild? if yes, I will be glad to join it if u're going to play on pvp server and u're EU based.

Cheers.