Battle Of Tatooine

Crip

Hi all

Im looking to start up some open PVP battles on different planets around the galaxie, There will be no reward except the reward of of open PVP for those who like to do it.

This week Our guild The Jedi will be at The Datacron Sandcrawler on Tatooine from 8pm GMT Saturday 26/01/13.

Coordinates: -2391, -1381

I hope to see Some Sith and Rep guilds there for a fight.

Ps.

We are also looking for rival guilds to organise PVP battles with, If interested mail Red-V or contact any of the other Jedi Council Members in game for details.

Also, If anyone Would like to organise A battle on another planet at another time or date please do so below and our guild PVPers will do our best to attend.

Cheers, ......

Review.

That wasn't bad for a start, bit chaotic but thats not always a bid thing,

I know from a personal point of view that was the most people Iv seen PVP'ing in one place on an open world planet in my time here, And hopefully this will grow now and we can finally bring war to the galaxy.

I think its fair to say that The Sith completely dominated The Battle of Tatooine not only by numbers but by the levels of those taking part on the imperial side. All thouh I did hear that the battle went on until midnight and balanced out in the end, Us on The Republic side need to get our act togeher and be there on time for the next Battle. :)

I think its fair to say that The Sith completely dominated The Battle of Tatooine not only by numbers but by the levels of those taking part on the impierial side. Us on The Republic side need to get our act togeher for next time.

Empire Guilds:

CKS EMPIRE.

Mint Imperials.

Stroke my Wookie.

Dominion.

Dread Legion.

OldStars.

HeadHunters.

Bounty Hunters.

Republic Guilds:

The Jedi.

Space Pikeys.

Sponsored by Karraga.

I know there were a few more guilds too but I can't quite work out therir names from screenshots, So Please feel free to post your name in here and Il update my post.

Well Done to The Empire, But thak you all who took part., Il post the next event soon.

Hopefully we can have a stronger army with us next time

Screenshot

Red-V

Edited by Crip

Thanks Guys, The more from all sides the better. Iv had a bit of ffed back from Sith and Republic in game too, so hopefully it should be a good battle if all turn up :)

Red-V

Edited by Crip

I will add all the guilds that took part in a post in here after the event. To make sure I dont miss your guild mail your guild's name to Red-V in game or add it here your self after the Battle.

Red-V

Edited by Crip

That wasn't bad for a start, bit chaotic but thats not always a bid thing,

I know from a personal point of view that was the most people Iv seen PVP'ing in one place on an open world planet in my time here, And hopefully this will grow now and we can finally bring war to the galaxy.

I think its fair to say that The Sith completely dominated The Battle of Tatooine not only by numbers but by the levels of those taking part on the imperial side. All thouh I did hear that the battle went on until midnight and balanced out in the end, Us on The Republic side need to get our act togeher and be there on time for the next Battle. :)

Empire Guilds:

<CKS EMPIRE>

Mint Imperials.

Stroke my Wookie.

Dominion.

Dread Legion.

OldStars.

HeadHunters.

Bounty Hunters.

Republic Guilds:

The Jedi.

Space Pikeys.

Sponsored by Karraga.

I know there were a few more guilds too but I can't quite work out therir names from screenshots, So Please feel free to post your name in here and Il update my post.

Well Done to The Empire, But thak you all who took part., Il post the next event soon.

Hopefully we can have a stronger army with us next time :)

Edited by Crip

Thanks all.

See above post for details on who turned up, and feel free to post screenshots and stories of the event here.

Red-V

Oh u guys left fast ... we were fighting till midnight vs Slap my Wookie .. :rolleyes:

add on imp. Slap my Wookie and on rep. Space Pikeys ..

At start imps were a lot more .. and we had few 50s .. as time past we did get more lvl 50 and then we had a real fight ..

gg ;)

Oh u guys left fast ... we were fighting till midnight vs Slap my Wookie .. :rolleyes:

add on imp. Slap my Wookie and on rep. Space Pikeys ..

At start imps were a lot more .. and we had few 50s .. as time past we did get more lvl 50 and then we had a real fight ..

gg ;)

Added.

Yes at the start we got totally dominated and pushed right back to outpost Thorazan where the most amount of imps iv seen in my life raped and pillaged the full outpost. I logged my alt on Rep fleet to put a call out for more 50s and when I logged Red-V back on The ops group had gone and my guildies who were there with me had gone off line.

It was nice though, Even though we did take a kick in while I was there :)

Edited by Crip

Was streaming it. I'll edit and publish videos on youtube soon :) unfortunately I was using crappy xsplit then, which made the vid kinda laggy.

Thanks, Hope you enjoyed it? :)

Im looking around for some where to hold the next Battle at the moment.