"Mule Out Of Water" Mission

Roodbot

I never received the "Mule Out Of Water" mission from Corso Riggs. Was it possible it was offered and something I said resulted in him not offering it?

I know that the companion missions aren't always offered in the same order, but I was under the impression they were triggered by affection points. I have at least 3000 (maybe 4000, been a while since I checked).

Is it just that it hasn't come up in the rotation yet? I've been doing some reading and I really want to do this mission!

You either need more affection or You aren't at the right point of your main class storyline yet.

I know there's a plot point you need to pass in Chapter 1 before you'll be offered it. If you're already past Chapter 1, then you'll need more affection.

Edited by CutlassJack

What level are you? I initially got the first portion of the quest (which will not show in your quest log) around 21 then around 25 he told me he needed to speak with me and he had gotten more info about somebody who could help find her. but the quest is able to be completed before you finish chapter 1

• 2 weeks later...